NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

^aka "BUMP!".... negro tryna be slick
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Hold up tho family...I got 2...and one isn't eligible since the switchover. I think you got me confused with "Rifle Jordan". Jewels got morenames than Mutumbo out this %$@*+. And let's not forget TIME. Them two __s got a schizophrenic MAFIA
smh.gif
laugh.gif

And yeah, I almost forgot about Mz. Endia. I'll get that to you ASAP. No worries. It's already recorded/mastered. I just have been hesitant to try toU/L anything from this PC.
smh.gif

i wanna get on this....but i got no where to record...Damn...i only got writtens right now...wish i could get on this...$*+! man

Will you be droppin' an NT tape this summer?

It's really all about demand. If cats is on they studio grind and the material is there I'm sure we'll put out another tape in the summer. But Ican't ever forget that these tapes are a labor of love for the music, and I couldn't do it without all of the artists and producers, and people on thepanel that are willing to put their time and effort and their music into it.

So I'm hoping we'll have the momentum working for us by the time summer comes around so we can drop another tape but right now? It's all about theVolume 4, which is shaping up very nicely.

There's still time! Deadline aint till mid January so if you can get in, get in!

[email protected]

that's appreciated my dude....i know what bein busy is fam....it's cool....i got some new stuff for you too....imma hit you up

Either January 31st or Feb 7th, it's not solid yet. But with JAPE's contributions the tape is almost ready. Now comes the good part, now we get tobattle it out for who gets cut and who stays, plus with the window still open

DEADLINE AIN'T TILL JANUARY 15TH!!!!

We're sure to get a couple more heaters before it's all said and done.

[email protected]

get at me!!

Cot DAMN TIME, that shis got damn riddiculoussss.

And you was gone quit making beats?? WHAT?

I don't give a f what another cat say.

[Gemini]You HOT to me, ***** I like you[/Gemini]

Joint's fresh as hell man. Seriously.

Something that needs to be provided is producer info. this go around there were alot of donations from the nt producers and its only they get their shineplease email myself or gabe this info so if you make the cut the producer get some promo well

Producer info, proper artist credit and the ACTUAL track names! If it's not apparent from the file names or the email we're gonna have to make a guess.So if you sent me track1.wma, imma need some clarification.

Young Prince, Hy-Jinx, Beatta Downs and Henz0 and COUSIN ZACK!! I got yall! Good looks!!

jeezus christ i went through most of the tracks for this project (gabe get me that im missing some) and yall make it so hard to choose tracks too much goodstuff

Back
Top Bottom