NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

Im mad lost I think but a possible battle on the NT mixtape????
nerd.gif
bonustracks maybe
laugh.gif

Was Rhymesik the dude who mixed that mega mega tack? n joint was mad low on vocals or am I completely missing something that went down?

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Im mad lost I think but a possible battle on the NT mixtape????
nerd.gif
bonus tracks maybe
laugh.gif

Was Rhymesik the dude who mixed that mega mega tack? n joint was mad low on vocals or am I completely missing something that went down?

smokin.gif

actually i mixed the vocals but fixed them right afterwards dude to the complaints that god jewels low.

^Yea I remember it was fixed just forgot who did it but then I guess these dudes is just goin at each other then I dont recall any past altercations
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Hey HEY hey, what the hell is going on in here. Either put that joint on wax or let it go!

I remember somebody suggesting an all beef mixtape.

I can see the posibilities now.

I mixed the 1st draft. Gabe wanted a different direction and went to mrXdaboss. No complaints from me, he did a good job.

Fellas, this really isn't the time or place for this...

We can do this like some thugs and thug is out or we can do it like some punks and punk it out.

Nah, seriously, let's just let it go and concentrate on the project at hand, which is RIDICULOUS by the way. Expect a tracklisting and a single SOON!!

FEB 1st, bet your rent money on it!!!!!!!111

GABE,
I'm aiming for the summer,not sure Jewelz date but he damn near complete

all i know is july should be abnormally hot...lol
so for all the people who enjoy E2's music be looking out for me this summer....

It's coming, it's coming!! We locked it in yeterday, just some final small adjustments being made!

TIME, BOSS, can one of yall straighten and post that tracklist up? I'm at a locked down site today so I can't really get to anything to pull it up.

I'll put it on the first page when I get a chance. BOSS, can you put it on the myspace too?

How many bonus tracks tho?

I like the tracklisting well it loos ood on paper I dont know why I was expecting to see more GOD Jewels n J Diction? No Illinois Boy aka jeffort? matta factIm probably just waitin for these Chi Ns to drop

I wanna see how that Rilla track turns out? when does your mixtape drop fam? I remember the group/label steel city tape you posted up awhile back. From what Iremember I havent been impressed with ya music for diff reasons from track to track n dudes do praise ya skills so seeing as Gabe is saying this is the bestNT tape yet Im expecting ya shh to be real good.

smokin.gif

The Bonus tracks are a result of some blood sweat and tears regarding some of the panel's personal favorites, also some tracks were right on the edge anddidn't really deserve to be cut, but time constraints for the disc forced our hand.

About the E2 features, you gotta understand that camp is ramping up to take over the summer, its gone be a hot one, word to Cam'ron.

No Illinois Boy aka jeffort?

I didn't get anything from The Boy Illinois this go round. Maybe next time.

Gabe is saying this is the best NT tape yet

It is. Tell em I said that!

man...i been hella busy w/ two jobs and school..but i got roughly around 15 joints done...just the dude mixing em is taking an extremly long extended bonusextra time mixing the joints....but when my tape drops.....im posting it here first...but until then...imma check this nt mixtape out....

Niketalk Mixtape Introduction - 7th LEtter
Man UP - Beatta Downs
Poison@*%+% - Bee One (Produced by Flu)
I shoulda Known - B ezy
Cool Like that - Lite
Superdumb - Damage f JT
Rocky Flow - G.o.D. Jewels, Naych, Jurisdiction
Remember When - Fame (Produced by JAPE)
247 365 - Hy Jinx
Envy Hidin Snakes - Jay Reid
Wusgood - Meanz Of Operation
Pump Up The the Volume - Natural
Tha Realest - Stash f D Cinn
Know Better - Transfer f Tyga
Corie Blount - Three-1-Zero
3 the hard way - TIME
What's The Business - Young Jaymes f Turf Talk
Heir To The Throne - Wize
Dont You See!!! - Young Prince
I Want You - Young Rilla
No Hero - Flintstone (Produced by JAPE)

Natural - Pump Up The Volume (Produced by Joe of Real Profit Entertainment)
Damage ft J.T. The Creeper & Deddy - Super Dumb

man...i been hella busy w/ two jobs and school..but i got roughly around 15 joints done...just the dude mixing em is taking an extremly long extended bonus extra time mixing the joints....but when my tape drops.....im posting it here first...but until then...imma check this nt mixtape out....

We missed you this go round too man. I MEANT to reach out. I really did, we just got so busy.

Well Mr. Budda, i don't know what to tell you. My flow is all the way up this go round. I haven't really switched up anything for this song, butit's definitely one of my favorite songs I've ever made so hey, it is what it is. We'll see how the quality turns out. I wasn't too sure on theleveling but %*@* it. It's not really a concept song persay but it's "themed". NO FEATURES this rip. I'm tired of showing crew love
laugh.gif

^ sometime next month..hopefully..dude thats mixing my tracks is taking an extra long time...but the photo shhh taking place in the next week or so

Back
Top Bottom