NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

Nah, E2 on they own grind right now. I was hoping that maybe we could get something from them tho.

The Deadline is looking like Jan 15th or around there. Like a month or so out.

Oh and I better not hear ANYTHING about making deadlines, if Young Rilla could get a track done, ANYBODY can.

BTW Rilla,

eek.gif

^You better be performing It's Time.
laugh.gif

That very well may be the hottest track to come from an NT artist

Diction you know I been fiending to promote Don't You Shoot,
fa'sho GABE you can put that on there if you want....i really dont feel that one that much i'm working on some O-fficial now, and to allthe raw producers on nt that has blessed me with a beat or two i will not let you guys down TRUST!!! just a lil slow wit it but i'm catchin up
smile.gif

Originally Posted by J Diction

Diction you know I been fiending to promote Don't You Shoot,
fa'sho GABE you can put that on there if you want....i really dont feel that one that much i'm working on some O-fficial now, and to all the raw producers on nt that has blessed me with a beat or two i will not let you guys down TRUST!!! just a lil slow wit it but i'm catchin up
smile.gif

pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssh! The Murderous, murderous, murderous Gang! 6 million ways to die... That $!$% go dimb hard. Stop playing
smh.gif

And Gabe, we gon knuckle up one day. You keep taking these cheap shots fam
laugh.gif

He cuts me and I up strap. Period....not that I want any of that advanced military training it's just that those Memorex joints be sharp man...

So wait, did I outdo my lil brother or what? Wize is still top dog so far? Lemme know...

u know gabe a nerd on the low... u gone be knucklin up while this nigo tryin to cut u wit a broke cd...

laugh.gif

On the low? Broken CD? Nah homie...

lightsaber.jpg

So wait, did I outdo my lil brother or what? Wize is still top dog so far? Lemme know...

Aaaaactually..... It's a joint on here, a cat named Bee One, over some Flu production that's top of the mountain right now... That's just me tho.

Yo Boss? What's top track right now?

Yeah yeah...but did I beat out Wize? I mean... if flu gave me a beat...
eyes.gif

Edit:
scared.gif
.... I didn't know they gaveStormtroopers lightsabers...
scared02.gif

To tide yall over for the hollidays I've dug into the crates and brought back the O.G. Original NT Mixtape!! It was mixed and mastered and manufacturedbefore my time so I can't take credit for it but here it it, get a little of that NT Nostalgia and give it a spin, you'll hear some familiar voices,check it out:

NT Mixtape O.G. Vol 1 (Before They Were Stars Edition)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02ES9L70http://www.megaupload.com/?d=02ES9L70

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

u know gabe a nerd on the low... u gone be knucklin up while this nigo tryin to cut u wit a broke cd...

laugh.gif

On the low? Broken CD? Nah homie...

lightsaber.jpg

Aaaaactually..... It's a joint on here, a cat named Bee One, over some Flu production that's top of the mountain right now... That's just me tho.

Yo Boss? What's top track right now?

Gabe how dare you put me in such a position (pause, NH, easy) I like a few entries i like the stuff time, wize, and rilla putting out. I would have toagree Bee One is prob top dog right now (good choice of artist Flu). That takes nothing from the other artist involved though cause i may be in a time mood ora wize mood etc. I'm fiending artist i need more crack

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

yall havent heard all the entries yet... i got the best submission, yall just dont know it yet...
That very well may be true. Why be stingy share the music and change my mind
wink.gif

Originally Posted by mrXdaboss

Originally Posted by ImmaGetMine

yall havent heard all the entries yet... i got the best submission, yall just dont know it yet...
That very well may be true. Why be stingy share the music and change my mind
wink.gif

not my choice... i dont even have the final copy yet...lol...way its i dont think imma get it til the tape drop either... flu gave me strict orders"Nigo send me them pellas and b cool wit ya rough mix cuz u aint gettin the final til the tape drop."

diction...i got u... ull have a few by tonight...

ayyo, can we see the track listing?

I have NO IDEA who half of those cats are. It's DJ'ed though so he might shout them out, it's been a minute since I spun it. You might want to askJay Reid or DMV or Rilla, I know they're on there tho.

Back
Top Bottom