NIKETALK MIXTAPE Vol 4!! DOWNLAD AND STREAMING LINKS AVAILABLE! Datpiff.com Front Page!

thanks... who produced the intro?

sound like some %$$@ joey would rip... n this aint u on here... u sound hungry on this joint... u killed it...

YO Im away from the studio. By the Third of the 4th I should have mine ready to submit. When is the deadline?

Can I submit another joint from a 3rd party? I got some RnB for ya'll _s..
pimp.gif

thanks... who produced the intro?

I'll get you his soundclick.

n this aint u on here... u sound hungry on this joint... u killed it...

I REFUSE to be outshined. They ain't gone NEVER say I got the worse track.

NEVER.

just got done writing "New Generation"

Dizzy DUCE! I was wondering where you'd been.

Can I submit another joint from a 3rd party? I got some RnB for ya'll _s..

Yeah, absolutely. But we'll clown YOU if it's wack...

ooooo

hope im not late but yo i got a nice original track just for this mixtape ill send it to you

i didnt get to hear the first one even tho i was on it my computer chrashed
ohwell.gif
... im back tho
happy.gif

M I C GanG!

Yeah right G... you got me %*%*%% up. We don't do wack around here family...

Need we bring up "Best Of Me"....
laugh.gif
, nah I'm just playing Rilla. I hadto, it's CHRISTMAS. I had to!

*Update - 60 minutes of space has already been accounted for only 21 minutes of space left, then tracks start getting bumped! Send your best! We'rerunning out of space!!

Double disc?

If we had enough heat to fill two discs we would, word to Life After Death, SB/TLB. However we like to keep it trimmed down to keep the quality up, extendingit to two discs could stop it from being a classic, word to Blueprint 2, Streets Disciple, Art Of War, and pretty much every other double album everreleased*...

*BTW, I didn't forget All Eyes On Me. I don't think it was classic due to the filler, but it wasn't totally bogged down like the others.

Originally Posted by GolfAlphaBravoEcho

Double disc?

If we had enough heat to fill two discs we would, word to Life After Death, SB/TLB. However we like to keep it trimmed down to keep the quality up, extending it to two discs could stop it from being a classic, word to Blueprint 2, Streets Disciple, Art Of War, and pretty much every other double album ever released*...

*BTW, I didn't forget All Eyes On Me. I don't think it was classic due to the filler, but it wasn't totally bogged down like the others.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Ight I feel you man
laugh.gif
awww man just throwin it out there.

smokin.gif

Rio - I got you homie!!
SouthMemphis/St. Courts - Good looks on the submission.
And I got the Meanz Of Operations submission, that's a fire track right there, them boyz good!! Word to Coming To America.

all I'm rocking with for the next month is Garage Band but if anyone else is using that and wants someone to hop on to a track theyre doing let me know.I'm down.

As long as the beat is knocking and the vibe of the track is right of course...

CAKE, I don't think you understand, they'd usurp me as C.E.O. of NT Records if I let an album go without E2 on it. I really gotta commend the Elite forcoming through this time I got tracks from:

Rilla
Wize
E2 (The Gang)
D Cinn
Meanz Of Operation
Kneesh
Jay Reid
TIME
B-Ezy
U-N-I
Rio
Chucc B
Natural and Lil Damage
and some noteable others, (sorry yall, I'm not in my g-mail right now)
plus production from NT's own:

Plan , Flu, TIME, mrXdaboss and the incomparable Mez 0ne
This isn't an inclusive list by any means and right now I have submissions from the artists listed, the tracklisting has not been finalized and wont beuntil after the January 15th deadline. So there's still time but the competition is stiff so you GOTTA send your best if you want to get on, but we'restill taking all submissions. Beats, 16's, songs whatever, collabo's, skits everything. So get at us.

[email protected] - GolfAlphaBravoEcho
[email protected] - ImmaGetMine/TIME
[email protected] - mrXdavillain - hit him for beat requests.

Yo TIME, Boss, should I put yall emails out with mine or no?

Back
Top Bottom