NikeTalk New Era Snapback Hats + T-shirts NOW available on Instyleshoes.com.

How can we assure the donation was made on our behalf?
Ah, the charity conspiracy guy. I was wondering when you'd show up.
What sort of proof would you accept?

$75 for a snap? Geez. I get it discouraging sell but lowkey this it like this is resale. Plus you could still resale if that is the case. If it was a way for the consumer to donate to a charity of their desire or at least if we were gonna donate to a cause we all couldve voted on one.
The sale isn't intended as a substitute for any direct charitable giving that you may intend to do, as direct contributions will always be the most efficient way to give. We selected a variety of highly respected nonprofit organizations whose work addresses a range issues important to our team and to our fellow community members.

We don't currently have the capability to allow each customer to select which of these organizations will benefit from their individual order, so the proceeds for all such orders will be split evenly across all five charities.

If there's an organization or cause of special significance to you that you'd like us to consider for a future fundraiser, just let us know.

I have no problem giving $75 for a SnapBack with the good portion of it going towards charity..

Will try for the shirt first..missed out on that in December..the hat will be a bonus!

Not interested in a snapback, I rock an 8 in fitteds so a snapback for me would be on the last snap holding on for dear life. :lol::smh:

I am interested in some more Niketalk tees though.

All the ones I currently have are faded as hell because I've worn them so much.

Not interested in a snapback, I rock an 8 in fitteds so a snapback for me would be on the last snap holding on for dear life. :lol::smh:

I am interested in some more Niketalk tees though.

All the ones I currently have are faded as hell because I've worn them so much.
8 :wow:

My man out here like Waynehead.

I can’t do snap backs but the $75 billing is not a huge deal for a niche product that a majority of the proceeds will be going to good causes. If you don’t trust Meth’s word as to each charities reputability, you can always independently research them for yourself.

I guess I don’t understand the complaints about the price. For starters, the proceeds go to a great cause. Second, the hat reps a community that many of us probably visit daily. Third, it’s $75. Many of us regularly buy multiple pairs of sneakers a month (and often per week)...pretty sure $75 ain’t that serious. :lol:

I have no problem giving $75 for a SnapBack with the good portion of it going towards charity..

Will try for the shirt first..missed out on that in December..the hat will be a bonus!
To help alleviate concerns about checking out with both a hat and t-shirt in time, @instyleshoes has agreed to list the t-shirts 15 minutes early. This should give everyone enough time to check out with their t-shirt(s) before the hats go live, and if you make separate orders for your hat and t-shirts, ISS will combine them into a single shipment.

I hope that solves the problem and all of you who visit instyleshoes.com at launch will be able to purchase the items and sizes of your choice.

No shoutout to @alphaproject on the tee :smh:
Remember, the design was created a decade ago.

The same folks worrying about paying $75 for a hat drop hundreds upon thousands for sneakers :rofl:

I've seen some of the fundraiser badges in people's signatures but given that I'm a newer member, a lot of the charitable work NT has done is unknown to me. Kudos to the staff for continuing to put that together over the years.
If you're interested in our community's efforts to raise money for charity, here's a recap: https://niketalk.com/ams/community-contributions-to-date.8670/

Charity badges were available on our previous software platform, but we have plans to enable them here in a future update.

Had an opportunity to get a hat and shirt back in 2017, and still have my OG shirt from waaayyyy back. Another great moment to cop some NikeTalk gear and give to a good cause. I'll do my best to get a snapback and shirt on Saturday. Thanks Meth, ecapcity and InStyleShoes for all the continued partnership and great work. :nthat:

Hopefully I can grab a hat.. every time hats and tees came out in the past, they were either too much for me or I didn't even know it happen. 75 is steep for me but I get it.. evil people ruin good things. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom