NIKETALK SECRET SANTA VOL. 2014 EMAILS SENT. REPLY BY NOV. 10TH AM!!

What?

Elf's will be sent out hopefully this weekend. Super busy on my end.
You really are the man for doing this. You really didnt have to but you did and I as well as others thoroughly appreciate you contribution to making NT as dope as it is 
nthat.gif

All hail Ecook da gawd 

Last edited:
Give me the late pass but I totally forgot about this until now. I haven't been on NT in a while but if there's anyway to join then let me know. I've done it the past few years so I'm credible.

Damn, I missed it again, did it in 2012 but missed last year too. Haven't been on NT in a while.

Damn man, really want to participate this year. This would be my 4th year but I've been in basic training for the past 2 months so havn't had a chance to use any computer or electronics. If there is still time please let me join, if I can't anyone on the side willing to partner up?

Damn man, really want to participate this year. This would be my 4th year but I've been in basic training for the past 2 months so havn't had a chance to use any computer or electronics. If there is still time please let me join, if I can't anyone on the side willing to partner up?
Damn that's an actual valid excuse

Damn that's an actual valid excuse

Yea man, i'm tight. I'm usually good for it too since I've been doing it for a while now. I even replied to the Nike SB Secret Santa thread thinking it was it the official one for this year. :smh:

Im in the US Air Force Security Forces Tech School now so I have more freedom and all my electronics back.

Last edited:
Damn battle I got u unless cook want to let you in. Where u go to basic?

Back
Top Bottom