Niketalk True Life - I'm a hipster

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The most ironic part about hipsters is that they all think they are unique individuals when they all look exactly alike. Same can be said for you sneakerheads with your "exclusive" starter snap back that I saw 12 other people rocking, your skinny Levi's and goodwood chains.
da hardest thing to do in da road to becomin a SUPER well rounded individual is understanding da boundaries of da bubble you occupy...once you realize that

"your world" isn't necessarily da "norm" and you actually are a member of a particular demographic, you gain a sense of added awareness, and foresight that people who

share your exact interests blinded simply never gain...

Originally Posted by Al Audi

So NTrs are either sneakerhead look or hipster look?
not when N_ like me are around
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you gotta understand that "sneakerhead" is a huge umbrella that encompasses a whole host characters that under normal circumstances wouldn't have anything to do with

eachother......just look at da clash of sneakerheads/hipsters when they all showed up to cop da yeezys.....
laugh.gif
, it went a lil something like this.."goon? check..nerd? check...dweeb? check...

groupie smuttz? check....backpack rap fan? check.....kanye stan with shuttershades? check...."

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

you gotta understand that "sneakerhead" is a huge umbrella that encompasses a whole host characters that under normal circumstances wouldn't have anything to do with

eachother......just look at da clash of sneakerheads/hipsters when they all showed up to cop da yeezys.....
laugh.gif
, it went a lil something like this.."goon? check..nerd? check...dweeb? check...

groupie smuttz? check....backpack rap fan? check.....kanye stan with shuttershades? check...."

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

THE WORST OUT OF THE BUNCH. THEY GET ME SO
mad.gif
. I JUST WANNA SMACK EM AND SAY GET THE &^%$ OUTTA HERE YOU *&^%ING BIRD.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

THE WORST OUT OF THE BUNCH. THEY GET ME SO
mad.gif
. I JUST WANNA SMACK EM AND SAY GET THE &^%$ OUTTA HERE YOU *&^%ING BIRD.

All these people claiming to be hipsters and not a bit of evidence.

True hipsters frown upon your shennanigans.

All these people claiming to be hipsters and not a bit of evidence.

True hipsters frown upon your shennanigans.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

"Hipster" isn't a "look"....You can't go buy a pair of "mock smart glasses" and some clothes from the 80's
and think you a "Hipster".

First off you have to be called a hipster by someone else or you're perceived as a hipster by the generally concensus....it basically means
you're "effortlessly cool". Even then if you're really a hipster you NEVER admit to being one. If you do then you're "trying" to fit in and that
stand against what being a "hipster" is all about.

I've said this in SEVERAL THREADS, I do buy new kicks but I also shop at the salvation army...most hipsters over 25 PREFER vintage clothing
representing that you can be "cool" without being a mindless consumer or "hypebeast".

Hipsters pretty respect the world around them and have something UNIQUE TO ADD to it...otherwise you're a tool and just "looking the part".

I'm lived in Williamsburg a long time as an adult and moving back next month after leaving the state for a year and a half....if you really think you're
a "Hipster" hang out in WIlliamsburg "Bedford", "Greenpoint" or "Grand" I lived near Greenpoint. If the people are COLD to you, silent, or just rude
laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are. If people are cool and conversational it means you're pretty much in tune with
the sub culture.

Please don't be one of these confused jokes like Wiz Khalifa that goes from 5x Tee's and Timbs to Dwayne Wanye sunglasses and claiming to be a "stoner"
with a plaid shirt and a backpack that doesn't make you a hipster...I really hate those dudes with a passion....like serious.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-dudes-that-try-too-hard

eyes.gif
Im sayin.
Dude sounds like he thinks his !+$$ dont stank, something along the the elitist minimalist type lines.

I never said or acted in such a way maybe it's because I'm 28 years old or, YOU JUST FEEL LIKE THAT...stop projecting your inadequacies cause I struck a chord.

I'm just saying, when people are incorrect I don't feel right not pointing it out...sometimes live and let die is a failed policy

And unfortunately some people often mistake lifestyles and terminologies and it makes them look stupid.

They see a Puerto Rican broad with a plaid skirt and spandex from Hyperactive wearing thick rimmed glasses and some true flights
and start beasting talking about "I want me a hipster broad". You look and sound stupid, it's no different than an sneaker collector
WHO KNOWS when he sees fakes and feels compelled to let that person know he knows their sneaks are fake.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Stockholm Patriot wrote:
30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

"Hipster" isn't a "look"....You can't go buy a pair of "mock smart glasses" and some clothes from the 80's
and think you a "Hipster".

First off you have to be called a hipster by someone else or you're perceived as a hipster by the generally concensus....it basically means
you're "effortlessly cool". Even then if you're really a hipster you NEVER admit to being one. If you do then you're "trying" to fit in and that
stand against what being a "hipster" is all about.

I've said this in SEVERAL THREADS, I do buy new kicks but I also shop at the salvation army...most hipsters over 25 PREFER vintage clothing
representing that you can be "cool" without being a mindless consumer or "hypebeast".

Hipsters pretty respect the world around them and have something UNIQUE TO ADD to it...otherwise you're a tool and just "looking the part".

I'm lived in Williamsburg a long time as an adult and moving back next month after leaving the state for a year and a half....if you really think you're
a "Hipster" hang out in WIlliamsburg "Bedford", "Greenpoint" or "Grand" I lived near Greenpoint. If the people are COLD to you, silent, or just rude
laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are. If people are cool and conversational it means you're pretty much in tune with
the sub culture.

Please don't be one of these confused jokes like Wiz Khalifa that goes from 5x Tee's and Timbs to Dwayne Wanye sunglasses and claiming to be a "stoner"
with a plaid shirt and a backpack that doesn't make you a hipster...I really hate those dudes with a passion....like serious.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-dudes-that-try-too-hard

eyes.gif
Im sayin.
Dude sounds like he thinks his !+$$ dont stank, something along the the elitist minimalist type lines.

I never said or acted in such a way maybe it's because I'm 28 years old or, YOU JUST FEEL LIKE THAT...stop projecting your inadequacies cause I struck a chord.

I'm just saying, when people are incorrect I don't feel right not pointing it out...sometimes live and let die is a failed policy

And unfortunately some people often mistake lifestyles and terminologies and it makes them look stupid.

They see a Puerto Rican broad with a plaid skirt and spandex from Hyperactive wearing thick rimmed glasses and some true flights
and start beasting talking about "I want me a hipster broad". You look and sound stupid, it's no different than an sneaker collector
WHO KNOWS when he sees fakes and feels compelled to let that person know he knows their sneaks are fake.

I give it two months before Stockholm reaches a point where he needs to curse someone out resulting in a ban for him.
Doesnt seem like hes built for this place.

Who takin over/under?

I give it two months before Stockholm reaches a point where he needs to curse someone out resulting in a ban for him.

Who takin over/under?

Originally Posted by Diego

Who takin over/under?

I thought he's a reincarnate.  Maybe not.

Who takin over/under?

Who takin over/under?

For real. Dude is walking around like he just got violated in the pooper and has a vendetta for life. Every thread he posts in is like a rant about how he hates everything. Dude is the Angry Suburbian Uncle Tom.

Who takin over/under?

For real. Dude is walking around like he just got violated in the pooper and has a vendetta for life. Every thread he posts in is like a rant about how he hates everything. Dude is the Angry Suburbian Uncle Tom.

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who takin over/under?

I dont think so. We know wayyyyy too much about him in a real short amount of time.
Rookie mistake.

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

I'm in an underground party in New York!
All the Hipster Girls!
I need all the Hipster Girls to come to the front, lift your shirts up, and shake your #$@.
Hipster girls, shake your #$@
Hey girl, you're mighty fine,
Let me make you all mine
You look like you're a hipster
Oh my god! Do you have a sister?
Oh my god! Do you read the Fader?
Shake your #$@, thank me later

#based
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Who takin over/under?

I dont think so. We know wayyyyy too much about him in a real short amount of time.
Rookie mistake.

Originally Posted by 17

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

I'm in an underground party in New York!
All the Hipster Girls!
I need all the Hipster Girls to come to the front, lift your shirts up, and shake your #$@.
Hipster girls, shake your #$@
Hey girl, you're mighty fine,
Let me make you all mine
You look like you're a hipster
Oh my god! Do you have a sister?
Oh my god! Do you read the Fader?
Shake your #$@, thank me later

#based
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom