Niketalk True Life - I'm a hipster

Originally Posted by BustaDimes

I'm in an underground party in New York!
All the Hipster Girls!
I need all the Hipster Girls to come to the front, lift your shirts up, and shake your #$@.
Hipster girls, shake your #$@
Hey girl, you're mighty fine,
Let me make you all mine
You look like you're a hipster
Oh my god! Do you have a sister?
Oh my god! Do you read the Fader?
Shake your #$@, thank me later

#thankyoubasedgod

Originally Posted by Stockholm Patriot

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

"Hipster" isn't a "look"....You can't go buy a pair of "mock smart glasses" and some clothes from the 80's
and think you a "Hipster".

First off you have to be called a hipster by someone else or you're perceived as a hipster by the generally concensus....it basically means
you're "effortlessly cool". Even then if you're really a hipster you NEVER admit to being one. If you do then you're "trying" to fit in and that
stand against what being a "hipster" is all about.

I've said this in SEVERAL THREADS, I do buy new kicks but I also shop at the salvation army...most hipsters over 25 PREFER vintage clothing
representing that you can be "cool" without being a mindless consumer or "hypebeast".

Hipsters pretty respect the world around them and have something UNIQUE TO ADD to it...otherwise you're a tool and just "looking the part".

I'm lived in Williamsburg a long time as an adult and moving back next month after leaving the state for a year and a half....if you really think you're
a "Hipster" hang out in WIlliamsburg "Bedford", "Greenpoint" or "Grand" I lived near Greenpoint. If the people are COLD to you, silent, or just rude
laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are. If people are cool and conversational it means you're pretty much in tune with
the sub culture.

Please don't be one of these confused jokes like Wiz Khalifa that goes from 5x Tee's and Timbs to Dwayne Wanye sunglasses and claiming to be a "stoner"
with a plaid shirt and a backpack that doesn't make you a hipster...I really hate those dudes with a passion....like serious.

its okay, man, you can be the only hipster....

relax

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

"Hipster" isn't a "look"....You can't go buy a pair of "mock smart glasses" and some clothes from the 80's

First off you have to be called a hipster by someone else or you're perceived as a hipster by the generally concensus....it basically means
you're "effortlessly cool". Even then if you're really a hipster you NEVER admit to being one. If you do then you're "trying" to fit in and that

I've said this in SEVERAL THREADS, I do buy new kicks but I also shop at the salvation army...most hipsters over 25 PREFER vintage clothing
representing that you can be "cool" without being a mindless consumer or "hypebeast".

Hipsters pretty respect the world around them and have something UNIQUE TO ADD to it...otherwise you're a tool and just "looking the part".

I'm lived in Williamsburg a long time as an adult and moving back next month after leaving the state for a year and a half....if you really think you're
a "Hipster" hang out in WIlliamsburg "Bedford", "Greenpoint" or "Grand" I lived near Greenpoint. If the people are COLD to you, silent, or just rude
laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are. If people are cool and conversational it means you're pretty much in tune with
the sub culture.

Please don't be one of these confused jokes like Wiz Khalifa that goes from 5x Tee's and Timbs to Dwayne Wanye sunglasses and claiming to be a "stoner"
with a plaid shirt and a backpack that doesn't make you a hipster...I really hate those dudes with a passion....like serious.

its okay, man, you can be the only hipster....

relax

Originally Posted by THIZZLE WIGLE

i dont give a %++% what people do as long as you dont act like your better than everyone, smell bad, or hate on tree i dont care

i %+$% with this outlook on life
pimp.gif

i dont give a %++% what people do as long as you dont act like your better than everyone, smell bad, or hate on tree i dont care

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

pimp.gif
This.

one more note:  And also act like something you're not.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

pimp.gif
This.

one more note:  And also act like something you're not.

There's very few REAL NT'ers who say what they feel regardless of the consensus
Like Ninja/Champion, Club 29, Henzo, Sherwin100's and Dirty ...I'd rather stand with a few
as 28 YEAR OLD MAN than post like sheepish social tourist scared to say he disagrees...

...I don't feel the need to fit it
Ohhh, ok... I get it... So you're trying to be a NT hipster and "stand with the standouts"
roll.gif
.... OK...

There's very few REAL NT'ers who say what they feel regardless of the consensus
Like Ninja/Champion, Club 29, Henzo, Sherwin100's and Dirty ...I'd rather stand with a few
as 28 YEAR OLD MAN than post like sheepish social tourist scared to say he disagrees...

...I don't feel the need to fit it
Ohhh, ok... I get it... So you're trying to be a NT hipster and "stand with the standouts"
roll.gif
.... OK...

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are.
If people are cool and the dudes begin to bend over in front of you it means you're pretty much in tune with the sub culture. 

<---- 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
it means they see through you and you're not what you think you are.
If people are cool and the dudes begin to bend over in front of you it means you're pretty much in tune with the sub culture. 

<---- 
laugh.gif

at 28 years old you really shouldn't care this much about it. Even if you don't actually care, your posts sure read that way. And saying what's on your mind isn't always a good thing. People should use their internal filter more often. Sometimes it's better to just sit back and #+!# about it, instead of looking like an arrogant jagoff.

at 28 years old you really shouldn't care this much about it. Even if you don't actually care, your posts sure read that way. And saying what's on your mind isn't always a good thing. People should use their internal filter more often. Sometimes it's better to just sit back and #+!# about it, instead of looking like an arrogant jagoff.

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
the sub culture.

yesss!!! they walk around with backpacks but nothing in them

30t6p3b.gif
Smh @ thread

laugh.gif
the sub culture.

yesss!!! they walk around with backpacks but nothing in them

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The most ironic part about hipsters is that they all think they are unique individuals when they all look exactly alike. Same can be said for you sneakerheads with your "exclusive" starter snap back that I saw 12 other people rocking, your skinny Levi's and goodwood chains.
LMAO! snapbacks and goodwood is a mandatory accessory for hypebeasts

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

The most ironic part about hipsters is that they all think they are unique individuals when they all look exactly alike. Same can be said for you sneakerheads with your "exclusive" starter snap back that I saw 12 other people rocking, your skinny Levi's and goodwood chains.
LMAO! snapbacks and goodwood is a mandatory accessory for hypebeasts

Back
Top Bottom