Niketalk what is the difference between Polo and U.S. Polo Association

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

wonder if I can call ahead and have them hold them for me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You wanna know the difference?

throw a red RL polo and a red uspa polo in the washer about 3 or 4 times

see which one remains red and which one is now a faded burnt orange

Originally Posted by Frank Mucus

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

It's funny how little respect Chaps gets even tho it's made by RL too.
Chaps is no different than Lauren from Ralph Lauren. It's licensed out and it's garbage due to the company holding the license.
Werd

Choulda Had A Polo Shirt = CHAPS

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Sounds like you've been there before. Don't know how else you'd know this unless...........I can't speak on the quality issues I have RL because its the popular brand. Just being honest.

all their big ponys look like two guys, one horse, zest. would fade my brother if he ever laced my nephew up with uspa

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Sounds like you've been there before. Don't know how else you'd know this unless...........I can't speak on the quality issues I have RL because its the popular brand. Just being honest.
Never owned a uspa in my life, i know this because I have RL shirts from the jersey and fitted era and they still hold their color damn near 10 years later

I don't buy RL because its the popular brand like yourself, I buy it because it withstands the test of time and my clothes don't fade

My RL shirts are 100% cotton, some pima cotton, uspa is a cotton polyester blend, u do the math

I wish people would just admit that they're materialistic. ##!%## in here talking about shirt quality and cotton blends and !!#*. Let's be honest...none of us really cares about any of that !!#*. 

Word? What happened to they days of picking *%!% up cuz its hot. We got cats like you worrying about the fabric and blends and *%!%. Thought females did that.

To each his own I guess.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

I wish people would just admit that they're materialistic. ##!%## in here talking about shirt quality and cotton blends and !!#*. Let's be honest...none of us really cares about any of that !!#*. 

same way I wish people would stop trying to speak for other people, U cant tell the next man the reason why  he buys things  FOH

we all make our own decisions and for different reasons. some people actually care about the quality of the things they spend their hard earned money on, i know i do

cant speak for nobody else on this board but me...  if you don't care for the quality of the things you spend your money on then u obviously aint making enough

Lol took the words out my mouth. @$*%$% in the TR thread talking bout they pay 300+ for a pair of jeans cuz the quality. Lol I used to wear wranglers at my old construction job and them babys held up forever.

if you don't care for the quality of the things you spend your money on then u obviously aint making enough

that

same way I wish people would stop trying to speak for other people, U cant tell the next man the reason why  he buys things  FOH

we all make our own decisions and for different reasons. some people actually care about the quality of the things they spend their hard earned money on, i know i do

cant speak for nobody else on this board but me...  if you don't care for the quality of the things you spend your money on then u obviously aint making enough
Obviously I touched a nerve 
laugh.gif

I can't imagine grown men examining and analyzing cotton blends of shirts when going shopping for casual attire. I don't even know %%!%+%$ who do that. But do you tho.

Not making enough...
laugh.gif
 You got it. I need some new clothes...I'm gonna run to Nordstroms and compare fibers between the cashmere sweaters.

My mans, u up here telling me im wrong for knowing whats in the things that I spend my money on and ''trying'' to clown me for respected the quality of my clothes... so I doubt u even know where a Nordstorms is located my boy

I don't. My wardrobe is dominated by garments from Kohl's.

Don't expose any more of my secrets. I don't want people on NikeTalk to know.

My mans, u up here telling me im wrong for knowing whats in the things that I spend my money on and ''trying'' to clown me for respected the quality of my clothes... so I doubt u even know where a Nordstorms is located my boy

I can point you to a Nordstorms Rack lol. Your lame. Your cool cuz u shop at Nordstorms LOL.

Yea you can go butt sledding on the hot street in some Wranglers with no damage to them at all. I can't wear them though because I don't like the ball separation they cause. You get one ball on one side of the seam/zipper and then a ball and your **** on tight tucked on the other.

And
laugh.gif
at the thought of affordability having anything to do with it if you aren't a slave to brand logos.

point me to where I said I shop at Nordstorms and I swear to god ill paypal you $50

stop getting offended because people like quality and u will be alright

He don't shop at Nordstrom's B. Too low budget.

Homie only shops at Bergdorf. w/ Vip access to the Money Room in the back where they keep the REAL high quality %**+. Polos made of Ancient Egyptian Silk that were actually handcrafted in the Pyramids.

When i was younger fly dudes rocked polo, so thats what i brought to be what i deemed fresh and its been that way ever since...no need to front folks.

Lo is just part of the culture now, its withstood the test of time....How many brands have a shirt that you can wear from 5/10 yrs ago and still '' feel '' fresh.

Its perception pointblank, and op is hypocrite because we all know there are sneakers that perform just as good as Nike but i bet he aint copping those.

Since your close to 3 bills as you say i doubt your doing anything ATHLETIC, unless youre a D1 O lineman...So if u were really bout that practical life youd be rocking skechers to the u.s.p.a. spot.

Back
Top Bottom