NikeTalk will be moving from July 13th-14th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't wait to change my username lol... Been wanting to change it to something else the past 6 or 7 years

I've been subpar on the court for the past few years. If I don't whip myself back into shape I may not even deserve this name.

Damn I was traveling all week for work, and because of the weather had all types of overnights, delays, and etc. due to the weather throughout the week and airlines.

Saw the email though I think Thursday or Friday, and said I was going to check it out as soon as I get back to NY.

Got back in late last night and slept in today and forgot :smh:

Hopefully I can peep it before it ends tonight.

Damn I was traveling all week for work, and because of the weather had all types of overnights, delays, and etc. due to the weather throughout the week and airlines.

Saw the email though I think Thursday or Friday, and said I was going to check it out as soon as I get back to NY.

Got back in late last night and slept in today and forgot :smh:

Hopefully I can peep it before it ends tonight.
Username to post ratio has some kind of relevance, still trying to figure it out. :nerd:

Meth do we know an exact date yet when well switch over now? feeling the new site

I'm allowed to say that right? :nerd:

Will the transition be at the end of the week?
We're currently planning to complete the move in about a week or so.

While 6/30 was our target date, the team wanted to take some extra time to make sure all of our extensive legacy content is converted as accurately as possible.  

For those who are interested in a little more technical detail:  there were some unannounced discrepancies in the way the latest data installment was formatted relative to the data we've already converted, which will require our developers to rewrite conversion scripts.  We'd rather take the time to get it right so everyone can resume their existing discussions as seamlessly as possible.

When a precise launch date is available, I'll be sure to share that information here.   

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom