*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by bigballa8716

im in austin too, been meanin to get in on SXSW for ages 
ohwell.gif
.  how much them passes runnin for??

Austin residents can get (I think up to 2) wristbands for $129 each, if you live in an approved zip code.
The price for badges are here: http://sxsw.com/attend

Badges get priority over wristbands, but either way I've never bought a wristband any of the years I went, there's enough to see/do without one.

Originally Posted by ciph4

ohwell.gif

Austin residents can get (I think up to 2) wristbands for $129 each, if you live in an approved zip code.

Badges get priority over wristbands, but either way I've never bought a wristband any of the years I went, there's enough to see/do without one.

my man [/denzel] (II) 
pimp.gif
.  I'm not seein that 129 anywhere on the website though, where they do that at?? :nerd: :nerd:

Originally Posted by ciph4

ohwell.gif

my man [/denzel] (II) 
pimp.gif
.  I'm not seein that 129 anywhere on the website though, where they do that at?? :nerd: :nerd:

My bad, the resident wristbands start getting sold closer to SXSW starting. I'll post in here once I hear/read a confirmed date.

My bad, the resident wristbands start getting sold closer to SXSW starting. I'll post in here once I hear/read a confirmed date.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Are you guys putting together a showcase to where NTers can perform or is this more casual meet and greet get lifted?

NT Showcase with additional artists at the top.

Are you guys putting together a showcase to where NTers can perform or is this more casual meet and greet get lifted?

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Already, thanks for the info, I'm following you on Twitter too so I'll stay posted, (@EDFinc) Are there going to be tryouts or something?

Already, thanks for the info, I'm following you on Twitter too so I'll stay posted, (@EDFinc) Are there going to be tryouts or something?

i mean depending on room we're trying to get everyone on

i mean depending on room we're trying to get everyone on

this lineup is going to be TOUGH btw.

like, DAMN. this is going to be a good lineup, and we're looking at some pretty good cosigns.

this lineup is going to be TOUGH btw.

like, DAMN. this is going to be a good lineup, and we're looking at some pretty good cosigns.

ciph4 and I were discussing on Twitter last night the hotel situation and he noted that local hotel/motel owners raise their prices for this event. Its still months away but should we plan on booking rooms on a group basis? Again, we don't have to have an answer for this now but as the new year approaches it should be something that we consider if we want to be where the action is. I really don't mind staying 15-20 minutes away if we can save money. 

ciph4 and I were discussing on Twitter last night the hotel situation and he noted that local hotel/motel owners raise their prices for this event. Its still months away but should we plan on booking rooms on a group basis? Again, we don't have to have an answer for this now but as the new year approaches it should be something that we consider if we want to be where the action is. I really don't mind staying 15-20 minutes away if we can save money. 

Back
Top Bottom