*~*~Niketalk x South By Southwest 2011. March 19, 2011. Need a list of those attending!!!~*~*

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'm footing it and taking the bus. I see a car being useless.

i agree. me and everyone headed out from SoCal are gonna be taking a van or two out there, but driving in Austin just seems ridiculous

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I'm footing it and taking the bus. I see a car being useless.

i agree. me and everyone headed out from SoCal are gonna be taking a van or two out there, but driving in Austin just seems ridiculous

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by johngotty

Rent a house and there's gonna be one shiesty NTer who robs everybody of their kicks
laugh.gif

Really though, if you like music, you'll like SXSW.
You rocking with Hustle again this year fam?

That waterfront house deal is LULZ. IDGAF, though.

Originally Posted by johngotty

Rent a house and there's gonna be one shiesty NTer who robs everybody of their kicks
laugh.gif

Really though, if you like music, you'll like SXSW.
You rocking with Hustle again this year fam?

That waterfront house deal is LULZ. IDGAF, though.

this lineup is gonna be STUPID. working on a tour right now, and if it's a good preview for SXSW, get ready guys...

pimp.gif

this lineup is gonna be STUPID. working on a tour right now, and if it's a good preview for SXSW, get ready guys...

pimp.gif

and Qualmes, in reality, when it comes down to it we're gonna endup heading out there together with the rest of the SoCal crew

Im all for it my dude you already know

and Qualmes, in reality, when it comes down to it we're gonna endup heading out there together with the rest of the SoCal crew

Im all for it my dude you already know

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Yeah come down to TX.

Any new information PJ?
glasses.gif

now that we've got the venue locked up i'm just working on the lineup. had a couple new additions, and gonna try and get a couple big confirms locked down. this %%#@ is gonna be stacked though, and with the winter #NT tour, people are gonna wanna hop on it...

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

Originally Posted by Qualmes

Yeah come down to TX.

Any new information PJ?
glasses.gif

now that we've got the venue locked up i'm just working on the lineup. had a couple new additions, and gonna try and get a couple big confirms locked down. this %%#@ is gonna be stacked though, and with the winter #NT tour, people are gonna wanna hop on it...

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm really considering this, where are most people staying?
If you're still in NYC next semester and are really considering it, hit me on Facebook. Try to coordinate the plane trip to and from Austin.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I'm really considering this, where are most people staying?
If you're still in NYC next semester and are really considering it, hit me on Facebook. Try to coordinate the plane trip to and from Austin.

Back
Top Bottom