Niketalk, You Can't Turn A Ho Into A Housewife vol. Fax?

Like I said man, it's all environment and culture.

How much as some guys want to deny it... it does play a HUGE factor!

nt help ya boy out low key i aint cuffin they choosin :pimp:
Thot A; two kids no job no whip, kinda high maintenance, mexican:rolleyes , dated a few of the guys but thick af. or
Thot B; one kid got a job n whip somewhat independent, puertorican:smokin , the guys low key done gangbanged her but she way thick fake bad af lookin like a storebrand jlo :lol:

NTWWYD?:nerd:   i aint got no job no car no crib no real friends nuthin else to do besides play bf to one of these thotties|I
Here's what you do.
Get your **** together and a better choice of women will flock to you
Then you choose one of them.

Dont settle for leftovers.

Last edited:
Imo alot of women arent "****" by nature alot of them are just confused and misguided...some of them had bad childhood experiences and never really felt any type of "love" or "compassion" from a man..combine that with whatever insecurities\ low self esteem issues she has and your gonna have a girl bouncing around dude to. Dude...in her mind shes thinking by being sexual or dressing like a freak shes getting attention from guys and for the first time she feels "wanted"..so of course shes gonna make bad decisions along the way but eventually shell wisen up and peep game or continue down the same path..but this just 1 scenario of course you have girls that make thotty decisions out of rebellion

This man knows

Back
Top Bottom