Niketalk, You Can't Turn A Ho Into A Housewife vol. Fax?

Well is there a distinguish between a woman who is a *** becuase she likes sex and then a women who uses sex to advance her lifestyle/circumstance. I fear the former becuase that **** can be a sickness no man can cure. The latter is more tameable when she's reaches her goal.

Well is there a distinguish between a woman who is a *** becuase she likes sex and then a women who uses sex to advance her lifestyle/circumstance. I fear the former becuase that **** can be a sickness no man can cure. The latter is more tameable when she's reaches her goal.

What? Bro, a h is h, no in between. Ain't no difference between a ho who is advancing her career, and the latter. They both nymphos. No matter if you out there selling coochie or just getting ran through for honey bones and a brisk, you a *****. Ain't no varying stipulations

I'm sure most guys tied down a THOT at some point in their life. You're in denial if you think otherwise.

Hell... your mom was probably getting her back blown out for different dudes.

They momma was out here probably thotting for the Isley Brothers and Jodeci :lol:

I'm sure most guys tied down a THOT at some point in their life. You're in denial if you think otherwise.

Hell... your mom was probably getting her back blown out for different dudes.
They momma was out here probably thotting for the Isley Brothers and Jodeci
laugh.gif
"they" moms huh

like you know all your moms past

K3lz used to vlog herself getting slapped, spit on, and fellating as many random men as possible. Now she got the most popular makeup tips channel on Youtube.
jJF1QS.gif

When was Ustream summer, 09? Have to imagine some of those chics are now somebody's mothers, wives, 1st ladies, deaconesses in the Church, Girl Scout chaperons, etc.

Yoooooo u brought it back
K3llz damn :lol:

Ustream truck gang 09 all day

pimp.gif
nah fr tho all thots either  cuffin _s fresh outta jail, relocate or turn ****. maybe all 3 in some cases

How many bodies would y'all consider a *** to be a ***?

If she's under 30 years old with 5+ bodies...

Man we all wish this but that ain't the case. You never know if ol girl you dealing with might of caught 2 fresh bodies in the same day at the tender age of 25 :lol:. You'll never know her true body count

She probably will rack up 15-20+ by the age of 30. That's just being generous too.

Back
Top Bottom