Niketalkers From 2003/2004 - Still Here?

both my names i made in 02' havent been banned. i survived 8 years. wooT! i know i have to be in the top 1% when it comes to NT post counts, with dirty being the leader.

Lurking since like 01-02...Started off in the Jordan/Nike sections now I mostly stay in general/music
laugh.gif
, finally joined last year barely post though.

[h1]
off_line.gif
I miss Jays4Life. Unban my OG SN please
frown.gif
. Banned for asking for a link to a [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]mixtape[/color], ironically "Can't ban The Snowman"
laugh.gif
smh.gif
[/h1]
[h1]Jays4Life[/h1]

http://Jays4Life.u.yuku.com[table][tr][td]Kudos[/td][td]285[/td][/tr][/table]

view my images
[table][tr][th="col"]Total Posts[/th][th="col"]Last Post[/th][th="col"]Last Seen[/th][th="col"]Joined[/th][/tr][tr][td]9210[/td][td]06/13/06 20:03:12[/td][td]12/15/07 23:49:50[/td][td]01/22/05[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][th="col"]Visitors Now[/th][th="col"]Visitors Today[/th][th="col"]Most Visits[/th][th="col"]Total Visits[/th][/tr][tr][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]14
02/15/08[/td][td]82[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
roll.gif
Let's see how many of you remember THIS

[/td][/tr][/table]

I remember when OP went on a diatribe and Meth had to put him in his place.

Good times.

3rd s/n, been here since 2002.

There are a lot of NTers who've been banned and came back though. I found out about NT because I use to post on the and1 message boards (waaaaaay back) and NT invaded and1.com boards.

Are any of you guys old enough to remember the NT raid on the and1 message boards? I don't even think the forum exist anymore...hell the company barely exist.

i think i been around since 03 but didnt go on niketalk until 04... i was accepted but never knew it because i didnt get an email from NT... so i finally logged on sometime in 04 and was able to get in lol

Been in da Buildin since '06....
been 
nerd.gif
inside since '03 (that's a long time to Lurk
laugh.gif
)
this is my 2nd SN thanks to holden and that F-Boi [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]18th Letter[/color]
smh.gif

NT was a WHOOOOLE different board then, things felt close-knit, more akin to an actual secret society and the mods didn't have their panties in a bunch.
Gone but Not Forgotten:
PYP's
Flaming
dude's tryina meet up to throw down and pix/vidz to prove it
laugh.gif

Tap Tap Pull
Sh0rtyp0p (infamous U madd pic
roll.gif
)
HBW's "Famous Next Rejection"
Cam's car always gettin broke into
WeekendGirl rumors (I don't care what ya'll say if I find evidence of an authentic non-artificially manufactured P.....she CAN GET IT)
That 3 letter abbreviated insult for h0m0sexual=
furies.jpg

Voting for Garmz to get on Flavor of Love
Garmz' Get it Crackin pics
pimp.gif

but now everybody tries too hard to be an "Internet Personality"
Everybody does something to provoke lulz for E-fame
Back then dude's just roasted cuz we was all fam, and it was koo to go in on fam
back then it was like being a Gladiator in the Arena if you didn't have your flame armor on you were gonna get destryoed
Spoiler [+]
.org
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

ive been here since '04, only show up for info, not to let people i dont even know if "ima cop" or "ima pass"

Member since 05, lurking since 03. First JB went downhill, then Music, then Nike Retro, so now all I check for is General.

Originally Posted by KMun44

ive been here since '04, only show up for info, not to let people i dont even know if "ima cop" or "ima pass"
Who even goes into any forum that's not Music, S&T , or general?

#WeOffDat
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom