Niketalk's First Official Model & Photoshoot (PICTURES ARE NOW UP!) DL link pg. 1

Look at the pic where she is bent over, the fact you can actually see the bone; no mass. We call those females longbacks down here. 

Look at the pic where she is bent over, the fact you can actually see the bone; no mass. We call those females longbacks down here. 

Originally Posted by DAngeloJaxson

She's gorgeous and you have to applaud her for trying, but that butt bone protrusion is bugging me out. I know I know, I'm a virgin and not smashing anything better, but still, that is distracting me from everything else. Sucks because she has great wide hips and an overall lovely hourglass figure, foundation of a great booty but somehow it didn't pan out word to Kwame Brown. Gluteus minimus

* Yes I would smash, gladly, and let her !*#@ my hair up and still pay 6$ with a 1$ tip, but I'm just sayin'
The hell you talking about??

She is gorgeous op 
devil.gif

She's gorgeous and you have to applaud her for trying, but that butt bone protrusion is bugging me out. I know I know, I'm a virgin and not smashing anything better, but still, that is distracting me from everything else. Sucks because she has great wide hips and an overall lovely hourglass figure, foundation of a great booty but somehow it didn't pan out word to Kwame Brown. Gluteus minimus

* Yes I would smash, gladly, and let her !*#@ my hair up and still pay 6$ with a 1$ tip, but I'm just sayin'
The hell you talking about??

She is gorgeous op 
devil.gif

Stop man just stop

Stop man just stop

Would you guys want the Whole set in HD I have the OG , they are like 1500x2700

They are nice because you can zoom in ....
tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom