NIKETOWN S.F. JORDAN XX3 HAS BEGUN!

Mods, please don't delete this. I just want people to know that my friend and I are already down here, so there's 21 spots left. If we can get just 8more people, they'll start handing out the wristbands. Once you have a wristbands, you can go home for the week and come back at 6am on Friday to pick themup. So really, all you bay area people come on down before tomorrow so you can guarantee your pair and avoid camping in the rain. Seems like a no brainer tome. Hope to see you guys here soon! Happy camping!

so only 8 people more and theyll hand out the wrist bands??? wut sizes are everyone tryin to get??

Why you have to camp out if Jordan Sponsors you?
laugh.gif

Have fun. I'll do without.

Why you have to camp out if Jordan Sponsors you?
laugh.gif

You wouldn't believe the way this fool was treated. In a good way...
mad.gif
laugh.gif
Getting every release 2 weeks early and
2jb2nbr.gif
laugh.gif

Just got your voicemail....y'all are crazy for camping out that early...but hey...I know how passionate you are about these so that's certainlyawesome. Be safe out there and keep me updated!

too bad i'm not really feeling these hybeast XX3's. i live only 10 minutes away and could easily be one of those 23 peops to get a band and come backon friday! But i'm lazy and have work tommorrow. hope you guys get 23 people before they close today @7pm.

XX3's=ehhh.....

It's a good chance the XX3 pair will go on eBay.

Resellers and footwork don't go together.

G'luck.

that is crazy people are gonna camp a WEEK for these but best of luck to you
great shoes

The thing I will say is...JSM won't be reselling these and they will be kept for his personal collection...which is the ideal situation.

After the What The Dunk craze...I've heard people on campus thinking these will go for $1000+... I don't agree with that at all...but there'sdefinitely gonna be some madness come Friday.

Wait.....

Yall are camping now?

Why?

Its just a shoe.....

I have never camped in my life. I could understand one night but man....a 5 day campout?

You guys are already camping out for this overpriced crap. You deserve to be out there a week. Heres my first issued stone face
indifferent.gif

they are not camping out! him and his boy are in line as we speak. when there are six more people in line niketown will give the eight people in linewristbands. at that time they go back home. on friday everyone that has a wristband fall back in line and they will either let the first 23 wristbands get theXX3's or they will randomly select 23 wristband over all of the bands that were handed out during the week. so if all they need is six more peorple forniketown to hand out wristbands they can all go home and not camp out for the whole week.

if i wasn't old and lazy i'de be right there and get a wristband so i can go home and come bask on the 25th to cop these O' soo limited JAYZ...

let me know if you get more people. im in the east bay and would ride out if i could be there for a few hours tops and get the wristbrand

Back
Top Bottom