NIKETOWN SAN FRANCISCO MIDNIGHT LAUNCH

I'm sure most of you already know but just in case..........Niketown San Francisco will be doing a midnight launch for the Air Jordan Flint XIII's Thanksgiving night / Black Friday morning.  After they release the Flint's, they will do a lottery for the Bin23 Jordan VII's. They are also supposed to have the Delorean Dunks too.  The rest of the store will be open as well from the Midnight Launch until 9pm on Black Friday.  

I'm sure most of you already know but just in case..........Niketown San Francisco will be doing a midnight launch for the Air Jordan Flint XIII's Thanksgiving night / Black Friday morning.  After they release the Flint's, they will do a lottery for the Bin23 Jordan VII's. They are also supposed to have the Delorean Dunks too.  The rest of the store will be open as well from the Midnight Launch until 9pm on Black Friday.  

jello976, know anything on how the release will be for the Doernbecher III's on the December 4th? wristbands etc?

jello976, know anything on how the release will be for the Doernbecher III's on the December 4th? wristbands etc?

Never been to a NTSF for a midnight release, when will they hand out wristband/tickets for the flints and BINs?

Never been to a NTSF for a midnight release, when will they hand out wristband/tickets for the flints and BINs?

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I think the wristbands are for the BINs only but call them to double check.

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

I think the wristbands are for the BINs only but call them to double check.

I just got my mind set on DB3s.

But like Mike said..... Damn thats crazy being open that long. They sure stocked up on employees.

I just got my mind set on DB3s.

But like Mike said..... Damn thats crazy being open that long. They sure stocked up on employees.

The VII's will release at 2am the db 3's will be a normal lottery and line up thing on the 4th. Oh and the delorean dunks look ugly in person as do the bin 7's

The VII's will release at 2am the db 3's will be a normal lottery and line up thing on the 4th. Oh and the delorean dunks look ugly in person as do the bin 7's

So you're telling me that I can cop my flints at 12o'clock midnight at NikeTown SF!??! Is there a limit to how many pairs per customer??!

So you're telling me that I can cop my flints at 12o'clock midnight at NikeTown SF!??! Is there a limit to how many pairs per customer??!

I think more people are out for the Flints than BIN 7s but people that are early for the FLints will get the BIN 7s just because they are already there.

I think more people are out for the Flints than BIN 7s but people that are early for the FLints will get the BIN 7s just because they are already there.

hmmmm.... does anyone know if you really need a wristband for a midnight release? i might go there instead of serramonte

hmmmm.... does anyone know if you really need a wristband for a midnight release? i might go there instead of serramonte

I remember when I camped out for the espos at NTSF. I was the first in line
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom