Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never fails

Just typical Nintendo YouTubers/online streamers seeing the news and not thoroughly reading the entire news at the time of the announcement.

I was legit watching 2-3 nintendo youtubers streaming about the annoucement of the entire Paid Online Service and one of them was confused *****ing about how the "Family Plan" works while the other streamer was ok with it.

I was actually trying to find all the details myself, but it seems you have managed to find the information I need to confirm it all nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Just typical Nintendo YouTubers seeing the news and not thoroughly reading the entire news at the time of the annoucement.

I was actually trying to find all the details myself, but it seems you have managed to find the information I need to confirm it all nawghtyhare nawghtyhare
Why u be ducking the mk8 fade

People complaining already?? :lol:

I think some of the complaints are valid though, it's just that $20 (or as low as like 4.50 if you stretch that family plan) is petty cash to most of us so it's not that big of a deal.

Them locking save data to the system only to come through 14 months later and tell us to throw them a dub 4 months from now for one way to back it up is trash, especially when ___s done got system level access and figured out an arguably better/free backup method a few weeks ago.

Multiplayer games still seem like they're gonna be P2P, and we still can't communicate on the actual console.

It's really not bringing a whole lot of exciting **** to the table or hugely improving the currently free experience; it's just not demanding much money to get in either.

I think some of the complaints are valid though, it's just that $20 (or as low as like 4.50 if you stretch that family plan) is petty cash to most of us so it's not that big of a deal.

Them locking save data to the system only to come through 14 months later and tell us to throw them a dub 4 months from now for one way to back it up is trash, especially when ___s done got system level access and figured out an arguably better/free backup method a few weeks ago.

Multiplayer games still seem like they're gonna be P2P, and we still can't communicate on the actual console.

It's really not bringing a whole lot of exciting **** to the table or hugely improving the currently free experience; it's just not demanding much money to get in either.
$20 for a continuous expansion of NES games with online capability is a bargain by itself

It's really not bringing a whole lot of exciting **** to the table; it's just not demanding much money to get in either.
Give them time
Live and psn
Weren’t what they were when they first started
Hell psn came after live
So shoulda been up to snuff
Cause they had ideas to steal from
And still messed it up
Nintendo always finds a way to be unique
Let it Rock and just wait

My only complaint is the voice chat. Looks like i'll be using party chat on my ps4 while playing the switch

$20 for a continuous expansion of NES games with online capability is a bargain by itself

If that's the case for you, I respect that.

I've been able to play SNES games for free on my phone for like 6 years though so that doesn't do much for me personally. If they start talking N64/GBA onward then you have my attention, but for now I'm just gonna pay so I can keep playing games online and back my **** up.

Give them time
Live and psn
Weren’t what they were when they first started
Hell psn came after live
So shoulda been up to snuff
Cause they had ideas to steal from
And still messed it up
Nintendo always finds a way to be unique
Let it Rock and just wait

Facts, but it's 2018 my g; we shouldn't be watching Nintendo crawl when other ___s are running marathons. They've had plenty of time to peep game and bring people in that can get things up to par.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not really complaining myself because I didn't have higher expectations than this; I'm just saying that I understand why some people wouldn't be satisfied.

The people mostly complaining about paying for the Switch online service itself...........are Steam users aka #PCMasterRace folk that have the benefit of "free multiplayer" from Steam to begin with.

The complaints they have for paying $20 to play online with their Switch are the same complaints they have for both PSN Plus and XBL.........there is no satisfying those guys, so I wouldn't bother reasoning with those type of guys.

They chose their PC & Nintendo Switch gaming combo, so if they're *****ing now that they're Switch is about to be coming as annoying to "finance" as a PS4/Xbox1 since they're #PCMasterRace elitists..........they may as well sell/trade-in their Nintendo Switches right now then.

U know
I’d like these gaming sites
Like ign
game explain
And all that
To ask them why
They don’t have messaging
party features and all that
Especially with how the app
Was given a ****ty review
I need these gaming sites to ask
Are we getting party chat through the system
They always talk **** about Nintendo
But kiss their *** when they interview em

U know
I’d like these gaming sites
Like ign
game explain
And all that
To ask them why
They don’t have messaging
party features and all that
Especially with how the app
Was given a ****ty review
I need these gaming sites to ask
Are we getting party chat through the system
They always talk **** about Nintendo
But kiss their *** when they interview em

The people they'd have access to either wouldn't have a good answer or wouldn't be willing to share anything.

Can someone recommend me a good SD card for Switch? It’s going to be for the Switch I’m buying my 10 year old son so he won’t need nothing too big as most of his gaming is on PS4. Also majority of his games will be physical cartridges.

Can someone recommend me a good SD card for Switch? It’s going to be for the Switch I’m buying my 10 year old son so he won’t need nothing too big as most of his gaming is on PS4. Also majority of his games will be physical cartridges.

link isnt showing but 64 sandisk is $19 on amazon

if most of his 3rd party gaming will be done on ps4, i think 64 is just fine...i have 128 in mine and havent even used it, i have downloaded 5 games from the eshop

Meh I’ve played Super Metroid so many times. Plus I’ve got the NES/SNES Classics.

Not really bummed if there’s no Virtual Console the next few years. I just want them to focus on a GREAT Online Service.

And the clickbait headline of the month goes to.......Kotaku.

They literally having the online gaming community "e-rioting" over the "VC branding" being gone DESPITE classic games coming with the new paid service PLUS more classic games in the future

:smh:

I’m at the point where I’m just ready to cop a GameCube :lol:

I got the SNES classic and I can download NES to the 3DS.

I’m at the point where I’m just ready to cop a GameCube :lol:

Just get a launch-day Wii with Gamecube controller/memory card ports and use it as a Gamecube...........then homebrew it for N64 games (since the Wii Shop can no longer add funds for their Virtual Console).

Then you're set on all your backwards compatible Nintendo games

Just get a launch-day Wii with Gamecube controller/memory card ports and use it as a Gamecube...........then homebrew it for N64 games (since the Wii Shop can no longer add funds for their Virtual Console).

Then you're set on all your backwards compatible Nintendo games
You’re right, I’m trippin’ :lol: I already own a Wii. I completely forgot about it :smh:

You were actually going to go drop another $70+ for a preowned Gamecube, when you can save yourself that money and look for some Gamecube controllers and memory cards at a cheaper price instead for your Wii LOL

Only downside tho Ricky D Ricky D , prices for preowned Gamecube games are a *****...........they're even worse for the Top selling Gamecube titles (Smash Melee resells at $70+ and Mario Sunshine is damn near close to its original retail numbers from 2001).

And I'm referring to "good quality, working" Gamecube discs

Back
Top Bottom