Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Someone explain why anyone hates Hungrybox

From what I recall in threads from like Smashboards and the Smash Bros. subreddit, it is because his MAIN Jigglypuff has an optimal strategy of "CAMPING" to win in Smash Bros. Melee. HBOX camps a lot with Jiggly

In most fighting gaming communities (and even the other competitive gaming communities) that I've observed, the "majority" of the audience base hates people that CAMP TO WIN.

Yeah man I'm not rolling, from what I just read on this dude, he mained a character no one thought was good, never flipped, and grinded his way to the top. He should be universally beloved

Yeah man I'm not rolling, from what I just read on this dude, he mained a character no one thought was good, never flipped, and grinded his way to the top. He should be universally beloved

I think it was also because he was a major "*******" in interactions with some of the TOP POPULAR MELEE PLAYERS back in the day, so the community held a grudge against him since then.

For example, top Melee player mang0 is basically like the "Stone Cold Steve Austin" of competitive Melee players to the fanbase..........AND he frequently went up against Hbox all the time, and Hbox use to talk **** to him

I've always heard bad things about the Smash community but man.... Let's just take the best player in the game and bully him into quitting. What????

I literally found my 3DS last night and started playing Portrait of Ruin after watching these. We need a proper Castlevania sooner than later.

Eshop has a bunch of games 30% off

do you guys think $41.99 is good for tropical freeze, Mario party, super Mario bros., captain toad and aces?

hard to find them cheaper anywhere else

3 of those games are remasters and have all been out for a year+. I paid $60 for Tropical Freeze and had no regrets. I don't think I'd pay more than $30 for anything else you listed.

3 of those games are remasters and have all been out for a year+. I paid $60 for Tropical Freeze and had no regrets. I don't think I'd pay more than $30 for anything else you listed.

where are they $30 brand new though?

Mario Party already moved damn near 10 million units

We’re way past the “dont buy it” phase

It’s a good buy for half price :lol:

For kids cool. A mario party purist, no.

It's a slap in the face and it's disrespectful that Luigi Mansion got expansion over it

Sometimes all these eshop deals do is make me tight about copping the games I did when I did it :lol:

If I didn't care about having physical copies I'd probably have twice as many games.

Sometimes all these eshop deals do is make me tight about copping the games I did when I did it :lol:

If I didn't care about having physical copies I'd probably have twice as many games.
That's why I never buy games at retail. I'd rather wait a month or 2 for it to go on sale.

I downloaded the clubhouse games demo. The President card game is actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it.

That's why I never buy games at retail. I'd rather wait a month or 2 for it to go on sale.
I'm mainly more mad about these discounted digital games. With retail I can wait or if I just want the game now I'll be cool with it.

The drop in price hurts. Saw that Assassin's Creed Rebel Collection @ $20 in the eshop :smh:

My thing is physical sales and discounts never get as low as the deals you'll see in the eshop. I only cop games from the shop like $20 and under.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom