• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I emded up with child of light on wii u and fire emblem awakenings on DS. Also bought an external HD in preperation for xenoblade.

Really kind of intimidated when it comes to fire emblem. Never played one and i don't know if i like strategy games. Not sure if i should do casual or normal play since im a noob

Also i am loving yoshi's wooly world. If you enjoy platforming and collecting stuff i say go for it. It really, really grew on me.

DKTF is stupid underrated. Everyone must play.

People like to **** on wii u but it's becoming one of my favorite systems ever. I will flip if the next system doesn't have off tv play

Still need to eventually get pikmin 3 and maybe splatoon

I emded up with child of light on wii u and fire emblem awakenings on DS. Also bought an external HD in preperation for xenoblade.

Really kind of intimidated when it comes to fire emblem. Never played one and i don't know if i like strategy games. Not sure if i should do casual or normal play since im a noob

Also i am loving yoshi's wooly world. If you enjoy platforming and collecting stuff i say go for it. It really, really grew on me.

DKTF is stupid underrated. Everyone must play.

People like to **** on wii u but it's becoming one of my favorite systems ever. I will flip if the next system doesn't have off tv play

Still need to eventually get pikmin 3 and maybe splatoon
splatoon is $25 this weekend, deff get it.....my fav wiiu game other than kart

Xenoblade X about to be :pimp: but I have to put this one on the backburner for now. I might cop during my Christmas break but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to finish it in two weeks. I am excited to see how it reviews tho.

Damn.. Late as hell on that CT deal..

Thanks for the heads up Ricky D Ricky D For some reason I don't get email notifications when someone tags me.

So...
I had a wii u and downloaded super Mario 3D world on it. We broke up she still has the wii u.

There's no way to download it to my new wii u is there...not without going over to her house and doing a system transfer or wiping my Nintendo id off of that system is there? Help.

My other question is can I delete splatoon off of the new wii u I bought today? I really don't want it and I don't want it taking up space.

Xenoblade X about to be
pimp.gif
but I have to put this one on the backburner for now. I might cop during my Christmas break but I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to finish it in two weeks. I am excited to see how it reviews tho.
Same here. I had preodered xeno, but I canceled it. TMG

I just ordered 5 cheap *** games, no way I'll get to xeno soon.

Hearing it'll come with 2 discs and a couple updates?
nerd.gif

Downloading updates on wiiu is annoying enough.

Welcome me back bruhs
I bought another Wii u
And switched the gamepad out
And gonna return it with my old gamepad tomorrow
Who tryna get stomped in smash

^Nice. Still need someone to squad up with in Splatoon.
nerd.gif

Don't think anyone mentioned this, but eShop cards are 15% off at Best Buy.

So...
I had a wii u and downloaded super Mario 3D world on it. We broke up she still has the wii u.

There's no way to download it to my new wii u is there...not without going over to her house and doing a system transfer or wiping my Nintendo id off of that system is there? Help.

My other question is can I delete splatoon off of the new wii u I bought today? I really don't want it and I don't want it taking up space.
To answer my own questions...

Nope. I have to buy 3D world all over again.
Yes I immediately deleted splatoon. Only takes up around one or two gigs or so.

^Nice. Still need someone to squad up with in Splatoon.
nerd.gif

Don't think anyone mentioned this, but eShop cards are 15% off at Best Buy.
Im a beast in splatoon
Or at least I was
My gamepad been outta commission since like August
I always lose when I'm one win away from getting S Rank.
mean.gif

Rainmaker mode was added in the middle of August... Not sure if you played that yet. They're literally putting a Washing Machine weapon in the game tonight.
laugh.gif

Been reading alot online.. This loadline thing works perfect, just cant play online. Looks like im going to sell off all my wiiu games

Back
Top Bottom