Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/xenoblade-chronicles-x

Xenoblade chronicles X got a lot of 9's. Very good reviews in general. The average is an 84 on metacritic

It sounds like the game doesn't hold your hand and can be very intimidating. Like the systems are convoluted and it's hard to know what yiu should be doing.

The world is massive. MASSIVE. Bigger than fallout 4. Alot to do.

Gamepad is key. The map is awesome and it makes fast travel perfect. Off tv play doesnt work well because of so much small text which has me very bummed. Looking at videos i get why it would be near impossible to fit everything on to a gamepad though

Basically you get out what you put in. You need to dive head first in the game and immerse yourself in the world and all of the game's systems. I'm gonna dive into my backlog before i get this one. I can't wait though

Last edited:
What's a good YouTube channel to look at if I'm new to smash and want to learn it enough to be competitive at it?

Fwiw I used to be a marvel player...was pretty decent at one time.
I've played smash in the past, casually, when the first two dropped and haven't played since.

I'm looking to start from the very beginning and learn everything.

What's a good YouTube channel to look at if I'm new to smash and want to learn it enough to be competitive at it?

Fwiw I used to be a marvel player...was pretty decent at one time.
I've played smash in the past, casually, when the first two dropped and haven't played since.

I'm looking to start from the very beginning and learn everything.
If u wanna learn to play competitive u just gotta play
U tryna run a few now???? :nerd:

Can't yet. Need to finish working on the Christmas tree. I think I set up my Nintendo id but I'm not even sure. I know you guys don't use names like psn you use numbers right? I need to figure mine out and drop it in this thread.

Can't yet. Need to finish working on the Christmas tree. I think I set up my Nintendo id but I'm not even sure. I know you guys don't use names like psn you use numbers right? I need to figure mine out and drop it in this thread.
FC (the numbers) I think is for 3ds
U search by ur nnid(nintendo id) on the wii u

Last edited:

FC (the numbers) I think is for 3ds
U search by ur nnid(nintendo id) on the wii u
did you check gaf again. someone responded to the question 

If u wanna learn to play competitive u just gotta play
U tryna run a few now????
nerd.gif
I'll take you up on this challenge. I just copped the wii u on black friday so i'll admit i'm trash.

ID is Sbl_Pharaoh

Last edited:
:rofl: I knew you was going to say that before I open the thread
:lol:
You've witnessed what I can do first hand :evil:
I'm getting back on in an hour
Who else down???? :nerd:
Don't talk too much ****. You are just alright
Can't remember the last time u even came Close to beating me though.........
I was close just not that close

Back
Top Bottom