• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That would be a great idea. They need a serious launch title.

I will be heart broken of they don't have the gamepad as at least an option for NX. I can't go back to not having off tv play.

Anyone with a significant other or kids can understand.
That be sooooo clutch when I don't feel like going in another room to watch tv and my kids wanna play

Last edited:
I wonder who won the Ballot in America

II was more hyped for Lucas, Ryu, Mewtwo, Roy, and Cloud

Not gonna complain about Corrin and Bayonetta because they do look cool

But there were way other characters I wanted

I hope Nintendo lied and we get more DLC down the line

Last edited:
I wish they would release the overall requested top 10. Willing to bet Goku made the list in every country lol ice climbers as well

You guys see what devils 3rd is going for on ebay?? i guess they only very few copies in NA

Last edited:
I still don't understand how nintendo games hold their resale value. I don't buy the "they're really good" reason.

Bayonetta 2 is the same game as bayonetta 1, but the wiiu version's resale value is insane.

Then there's hyrule warriors, which I think is trash. It's a dynasty warriors clone, but it goes for $50 USED!
eek.gif

Warriors Orochi 3 is basically the same thing as Hyrule Warriors.

It's $24 used. Both came out less than a month apart.

Last edited:
I still don't understand how nintendo games hold their resale value. I don't buy the "they're really good" reason.

Bayonetta 2 is the same game as bayonetta 1, but the wiiu version's resale value is insane.
Then there's hyrule warriors, which I think is trash. It's a dynasty warriors clone, but it goes for $50 USED!:wow:

Warriors Orochi 3 is basically the same thing as Hyrule Warriors.
It's $24 used. Both came out less than a month apart.
Same here. I never understood this. No reason why used Pokemon games should cost $50.

:rolleyes

for the love of God can we please get more backgrounds and slopes and more enemies? like smw levels are hard to make without these three things. the p switch doors were needed. the bumpers are cool. i dgaf about the fire clown car. it was not needed over the three things we really need.

:smh:

Last edited:

i feel like nintendo's success is tied to their awesome first party games...not their gimmicks. their gimmicks are their downfall.

their gimmicks are the main reason why third party companies shy away from their systems post snes.

the reason why you can buy 3 or 4 different controllers for the wii u is because the controllers are awful. the gamepad is too wide, the pro controller's buttons are too small and too close together, the nunchuck is awkward as hell...the gamecube controller is a step back from the snes controller but a step forward from the n64 controller.
Third parties don't rock with Nintendo because they want the power to dictate their terms. It has nothing to do with the controller, so don't believe that lie. 3rd parties dictate the terms on Sony and Microsoft consoles because they actually need their games. Nintendo makes the best games in the industry so 3rd parties have no leverage on Nintendo's consoles. It's that simple.

If it weren't for Nintendo's "gimmicks" you wouldn't have modern day gaming. Rumble, D-Pad, control Stick, and shoulder buttons were all "gimmicks" at one point in time. These "gimmicks" pushed the industry forward. The PlayStation brand is the biggest offender with their useless gimmicks. Sony only entered the video game industry to get people to adopt their media (i.e CDs, DVDs and Blueray). None of which actually pushes games forward. Microsoft's gimmick is to get you to eventually adopt the PC...
laugh.gif
(There is a reason they've adopted the x86 architecture.)

The reason Nintendo gives you so many controller options is to suit people like you who have a hard time adapting to new controllers. That's pretty smart if you ask me. But let's be real, you couldn't get into Mario Galaxy because you've been trained by Sony/Microsoft to use the same controller for the last 20 years. The N64 controller was so much better for 3D games that Sony copied Nintendo and added a control stick and rumble to their controller. Hell, why do you think the PS4 has a touchpad on it??

I actually believe the industry would be healthier had 3rd they supported innovation (Nintendo) rather than power (Sony/Microsoft).
the only reason ppl like me couldn't get into mario galaxy was due to the controls. its just so awkward. its like reinventing the wheel just because you can and not because you need to.
its too wide. it just is what it is. i've died several times in wooly world due to the controller. its minor because i'm still almost at 100% in the game and only stopped due to creating levels in mario maker but its annoying. i even purchased a pro controller specifically because of it and to get a better experience from playing platformers and was disappointed that the buttons are spaced too close together and are tiny so its like going from one problem to another.

can we please just get a regular sized controller with no weird *** button layouts. i'd even take an adapter to play my wii u using a ps4 controller.
consoles don't make the games. the companies have to want to CREATE. they have to be inspired to create greatness but a lot of them are just going through the motions. i'm having more fun with my wii u than i have had playing ANY system in a long, LONG time. but i can tell you its not about the controller. its not about waving a wand to make a character shake. its not about blowing into a controller to make a platform move.
Creativity in the gaming industry is at an all-time low nowadays. Just look at the software that sells. The same old sports and shooting games. Yet, with Nintendo the motion controls on the gamepad make a game like Splatoon special. Hell, Zombie U is vastly superior on the Wii U because of the gamepad functionality. People are buying new systems for graphical updates of older games. How long before the graphics bubble pops?

Being able to play a full game on the gamepad is so liberating. Not being able to do that next generation feels like a major setback.
STRONG POST.

I'm up for a challenge right now... Anyone wanna play some private battles against me 1 vs 2 in Splatoon? The only catch is that it has to be in Rainmaker (you have to be at least level 10 to play any of the Ranked modes). I might even be willing to play 1 vs 2 in Tower Control...

nerd.gif

Aight fam, just swooped MK8, Hyrule Warriors, SMB4, & Splatoon.

Lmk when yall wanna run something.

NNID: Sh.Guzzy

Gameplay looked a little slow imo.

What you think about that Pokken controller?

Have they announced how many Pokemon will be in the game? Or what we see is what we get? The lack of options may be a deal breaker for me.

Nothing new has been announced since mewtwo.

But I'm sure we will get more...game dosent even have a RD yet

I bought a mewtwo amiibo hoping it will also work with pokken

Last edited:
Add me yal. I'm on Splatoon and Smash Bros. Had to wait til Christmas to actually play the bundle I bought on Black Friday lol, "Christmas gift".

NNID: DJ 2RAWW

Repped for that video. I'm trash at Splatoon so far. Definitely gonna run through that single player campaign.

Back
Top Bottom