• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have to admit that I haven't quite figured what they're doing with fortnite, are they bringing the version of the game that everyone's playing or some other ****?

Banjo
Smash
Crash
Aces (Can't wait for the tourneys we'll have lol)
I'm all in

They're bringing the same version that everyone has............even the "mobile iOS version" of Fortnite has the same engine version of the game as the PC/PS4/Xbox1 engine of the game.

And it'll be free-to-play............the PvP Battle Royale mode I mean, it'll be free-to-play on the Switch just like it is free-to-play EVERYWHERE ELSE.

He doesn’t need a gimmick or need to be intricate to the story at all

He just needs to be playable

Same thing as in both Galaxy games. He was just a bonus when you 100% the game

I would think he’d be easy as hell to program in too since him and Mario are near identical in every way
Nah Luigi jumps higher

I have the day off on the 12th so I'll be going to the Nintendo store to be amongst my fellow Nintendo nerds watching the E3 Direct, or whatever they wanna call it this year lol.
Last time I went, they had an 8 man Smash game and your boy won and I got a Smash Bros limited coin :pimp:
That was the year where they had a super duper trash showing, and they ended it with a dumb Mario maker music montage lol

Mcflyy Mcflyy , Nintendo NY is going to have "playable demos" for Super Smash Bros. during E3

You and @dinyc3st need to lock in some reservations ASAP if you want a shot at playing the Super Smash Bros demo at Nintendo NY next week

Well, here are some "Smash 5 rumors" that'll make floodarea floodarea happy

http://boards.4chan.org/v/thread/418979021

TL;DR in the links:
Apparently Luigi will be OP as hell in Smash 5 from the start, 4chan rumored leak states that Luigi is a "broken character."

Granted, it also states that Mario is equally strong in Smash 5 as well.

Once again, rumors......take with grains of salt :tongue:

Mcflyy Mcflyy , Nintendo NY is going to have "playable demos" for Super Smash Bros. during E3

You and @dinyc3st need to lock in some reservations ASAP if you want a shot at playing the Super Smash Bros demo at Nintendo NY next week

Oh I'm definitely gonna go to Nintendo World on the 12th, the day of the Nintendo Direct, I was not aware that you had to get some reservation to play it? I was just gonna go dumb early and line up for like 3 or 4 hours, cause Nintendo fans will be there by 4 even thought it says you can start lining up at 9 lol

Oh I'm definitely gonna go to Nintendo World on the 12th, the day of the Nintendo Direct, I was not aware that you had to get some reservation to play it? I was just gonna go dumb early and line up for like 3 or 4 hours, cause Nintendo fans will be there by 4 even thought it says you can start lining up at 9 lol

I over-exaggerated on the "reservations" part.

But you've been at Nintendo NY during a big event day, you know how big those lines are.............there may as well be "reservations" for something like this LOL

son...
king k rool
geno and mallow
simon
???

automatic day one cop and it gives me hope on a new dkc with kremlings and a REAL sequel to smrpg (snes).

son...
king k rool
geno and mallow
simon
???

automatic day one cop and it gives me hope on a new dkc with kremlings and a REAL sequel to smrpg (snes).

It sounds pretty damn fake though..........they're listing Kingdom Hearts Sora in there.

I mean Square Enix just made a new "Switch games development division" AND have stated that they have "no plans" to bring over their bigger IPs to Nintendo at the moment.

I want to believe we'll get the KH3s and the Final Fantasys back onto the Switch, but they haven't shown any form of hope for us at the moment.

I think I'd absolutely lose my ******* **** if they announced KHs3, the KHs HD Remix collection, and FF7 HD remake are available on the Switch this year..........along with the possibility of KH Sora in Smash 5.

And this is even before thinking about the possibility for a true Super Mario RPG sequel

TL;DR in the links:
Apparently Luigi will be OP as hell in Smash 5 from the start, 4chan rumored leak states that Luigi is a "broken character."

What bowser looking like????
He still got that drop kick smash??? :nerd:

TL;DR in the links:

Been using Sonic in Smash ever since Brawl so this means nothing to me :lol:

It sounds pretty damn fake though..........they're listing Kingdom Hearts Sora in there.

I mean Square Enix just made a new "Switch games development division" AND have stated that they have "no plans" to bring over their bigger IPs to Nintendo at the moment.

I want to believe we'll get the KH3s and the Final Fantasys back onto the Switch, but they haven't shown any form of hope for us at the moment.

I think I'd absolutely lose my ****ing **** if they announced KHs3, the KHs HD Remix collection, and FF7 HD remake are available on the Switch this year..........along with the possibility of KH Sora in Smash 5.

And this is even before thinking about the possibility for a true Super Mario RPG sequel
true but seeing cloud in smash is a start to unthawing that relationship? at least i hope it was/is.
:frown:

Nintendo NY outlines its specific schedule for E3 2018
Posted on June 7, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, News

When Nintendo initially spoke about its E3 plans a few weeks ago, it was confirmed that Nintendo NY would have some of its usual activities for the show. An official schedule for the different events has now been provided.

Nintendo NY will be streaming everything, including the Nintendo Direct, Treehouse coverage, and Splatoon 2 / Smash Bros. tournaments. Smash Bros. for Switch and Mario Tennis Aces will also be playable.

The full schedule is as follows:

Join us for an exciting week of the E3 activities at Nintendo NY! See the list below for the time and dates for each event. See you there!

June 11
6:30PM – 9PM – Splatoon 2 World Championship Opening Round

June 12
12PM: Nintendo Direct: E3 2018
Immediately following Nintendo Direct: E3 2018 – Nintendo Treehouse: Live | E3 2018 Video Stream
4PM: Splatoon 2 World Championship Finals Video Stream
5PM: Play Super Smash Bros. and Mario Tennis Aces for the Nintendo Switch
6PM: Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 Video Stream
**Fans can begin lining up at 9AM to attend.**

June 13
9AM: Play Super Smash Bros. and Mario Tennis Aces for the Nintendo Switch
Nintendo Treehouse: Live | E3 2018 Video Stream
**Fans can begin lining up at 7AM to attend.**

June 14
9AM: Play Super Smash Bros. for the Nintendo Switch and Mario Tennis Aces
Nintendo Treehouse: Live | E3 2018 Video Stream

June 15
9AM: Play Super Smash Bros. and Mario Tennis Aces for the Nintendo Switch

Thanks to TDude73 for the tip.

Source

Bill Trinen talks Smash Bros. Invitational, quiet on whether Switch game is a new title or a port
Posted on June 7, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Nintendo is hosting the Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 at E3 next week. Top players from around the world will be going head to head in what will be the first time the Smash Bros. game for Switch is featured in a competitive setting.

In an interview with Hollywood Reporter, Nintendo’s director of product marketing manager Bill Trinen spoke about the tournament a bit further. On Nintendo’s goal for the event, Trinen said:

“It’s an exciting way to showcase the new game with some of the best players in the world playing it. Typically players from the different games don’t play against each other, but we wanted to showcase the game before launch and wanted to represent both sides of what is a very strong Smash Bros. community.”

Hollywood Reporter also asked if Smash Bros. for Switch is an entirely new game or more of a Wii U port. In response, Trinen said “Stay tuned”, but also offered the following:

“The tournament is going to be designed to show quite a bit of the game in terms of modes, characters and items, but obviously we won’t show everything and we’re keeping a few surprises for later in the year.”

The Super Smash Bros. Invitational 2018 will take place on June 12.

:smh: hope this dont mean we gotta wait till dec
remember that brawl delay :smh:

I’m still adamant it’s gonna be a port. Hardly anyone got to experience Smash 4. Mario Kart 8 came out before Smash 4 and we didn’t get a new Mario Kart game for switch. Rightfully so, because people didn’t get to experience how beautiful that game was either.

I’m still adamant it’s gonna be a port. Hardly anyone got to experience Smash 4. Mario Kart 8 came out before Smash 4 and we didn’t get a new Mario Kart game for switch. Rightfully so, because people didn’t get to experience how beautiful that game was either.

Still kinda disagree, but agree with you with one thing.

I think the graphics engine from Smash 4 is getting ported over and reused, as well as most of the gameplay engine.

But other than that, it is a completely a new game in the same aspect as Splatoon 2 is a completely new game from Splatoon 1 DESPITE porting over a majority of Splat 1's graphics engine and gaming mecahnics.

Back
Top Bottom