• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That wasn't worth a post in the E3 thread, it is perfect for us..............now I can delete the YouTube app off of my PS4 the moment it is launched on the Switch eShop (which will probably be tomorrow if rumors are right)

They'll just pounce on nawghtyhare nawghtyhare , I'll just be standing on the sidelines like :emoji_popcorn:

I'm shooting for PS4, PC, and Switch like

giphy.gif

Just peeped that gas they was giving you nawghtyhare nawghtyhare

Them fools don’t get it

We chillin’ with the superior gaming device though :pimp:

If the Switch gets a web browser in the near future my PS4 will be just about obsolete outside of the few exclusives it has coming out

People online are being mad pessimistic cause a lot of games from other conferences aren't showing the Switch any love and while they're right with some games, I'm getting hyped to see what Nintendo has to offer.
I'm finding it hard to believe that they won't announce some exclusive 3rd party ventures and some new **** aside from what's already a lock, like Smash, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, and Pokemon.

I'm hyped!

I will be at Nintendo world tomorrow watching on that massive screen with all my other Nintendo nerds!

Well regardless of Nintendo's showing, I'm good. I just copped another SNES Classic :smokin

Anybody know any good YT links for modding it?

People online are being mad pessimistic cause a lot of games from other conferences aren't showing the Switch any love and while they're right with some games, I'm getting hyped to see what Nintendo has to offer.
I'm finding it hard to believe that they won't announce some exclusive 3rd party ventures and some new **** aside from what's already a lock, like Smash, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, and Pokemon.

I'm hyped!

I will be at Nintendo world tomorrow watching on that massive screen with all my other Nintendo nerds!

Until today.............Ubisoft is the new BAE for Nintendo, fam

Why are people still buying Nintendo systems expecting to get most of the multiplatform games? Nintendo hasn't had that type of clout since the SNES, once they decided to go against the grain with carts, mini-DVDs, and under powered hardware they pretty much put themselves out of the running as far MP and online games are concerned. You buy a Nintendo console for Nintendo games and obscure Japanese exclusives.

"I want every single game ported for the Switch and every classic game remade for the Switch" - 90% of Switch owners

Why are people still buying Nintendo systems expecting to get most of the multiplatform games? Nintendo hasn't had that type of clout since the SNES, once they decided to go against the grain with carts, mini-DVDs, and under powered hardware they pretty much put themselves out of the running as far MP and online games are concerned. You buy a Nintendo console for Nintendo games and obscure Japanese exclusives.
mk8 and smash and splatoon players disagree

Back
Top Bottom