• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Outside of Mario Party, any surprise reveals?

Not really...........and I think the early spoilers of 3rd parties to the Switch kinda ruined it (Fortnite, DB FighterZ, etc.).

Nintendo was probably using the 3rd parties as their "surprise" reveals primarily, but we were spoiled on them weeks prior to today

they using them trash hori wired fake pro controllers :lol:

Thank god I saw that Gamecube Controller confirmed in the presentation.........I don't wanna have to resort to that GOD AWFUL Hori imitation for an official "wired connection."

Obviously Pro Controller is the way to go for an official wireless connection, but it is good to have a guaranteed WIRED option on stand-by.

Thank god I saw that Gamecube Controller confirmed in the presentation.........I don't wanna have to resort to that GOD AWFUL Hori imitation for an official "wired connection"
bruh get the nintendo pro controller
its so comfortable
havent charged it in a month

35089307_10216598465543765_8955154975646810112_n.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

i swear when u watch smash
it always looks just like too much going on
but while playing it u never notice that

The pro controller is the best controller since the og psx controller but is better than any controller on the market today including the ps4 controller if that makes sense.

Period.

im happy with the presentation
and with smash
like nerfs the did
especially with the final smashes
and the defensive options too
can u still side step????
i remember the changes to dodge
but not if they brought back sidestep

im happy with the presentation
and with smash
like nerfs the did
especially with the final smashes
and the defensive options too
can u still side step????
i remember the changes to dodge
but not if they brought back sidestep

They brought back wave-dashing.........the Melee wave-dashing.

I dunno I don’t really think third party games look or run too well on the switch console.

I will have to see DBZ

I’ll check out the footage of Mario Party. It’d be cool to experience that one with my kids. I still remember the very first Mario Party game like yesterday. Smash is a given. I’ll be returning from Korea the day after it drops so that’ll be a plus.

i missed that
they made it easy to do
or nah

I missed the details on whether it is easy to perform or not, but from what I do remember.........there is a penalty for doing it for "too long." Similar penalty to the one from Melee though, so it isn't anything too bad.

Brief reminder everyone:

The Nintendo Super Smash Bros. Invitational will begin Tuesday, June 12th immediately after the Splatoon 2 World Championship Finals that begin at 1 PM PST, so the beginning of the invitational will be dependent on how long the finals of the Splatoon 2 World Championship take.

You want more JUICY SMASH ULTIMATE GAMEPLAY FOOTAGE................it's coming later with the "Melee pros" competing with the game

Yeah smash and Mario party are the only things that interested me. Smash Ultimate looks like an updated Smash Wii U. Thank God they got rid of all the players in one car for MP.

fire emblem
few other things i dont care about

Fire Emblem is actually the ONLY game that I care about that they have announced at E3. Was looking forward to seeing more Bayonetta 3 and SMTV but that will probably have to wait until TGS. Wish I could get excited for SSB but I have never liked that series. SF or bust.

Now that it’s been announced
And excitement wearing off
How the hell
They gonna sell 20 million consoles
Like that number just seems crazy high to me now

What games are you guys playing on a daily? Are you guys playing on the go? At home? Handheld mode? I need statistics.

So is Ultimate a polished port or new game? Story mode this time around?

Back
Top Bottom