• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can’t sugarcoat it though, since the excitement has died down

Sony won E3 this year. Overall showed more quality content with more games

Nintendo didn’t have a bad E3 by any means but I was expecting them to blow everyone out the water with new Odyssey DLC, Metroid 4 and Bayo 3 news, new Animal Crossing among other things

Really hype for FighterZ, Mario Party and Smash regardless

Nintendo don't care about e3 anymore. They announce things throughout the year. They literally only had 1 game at e3 last year I think they skipped a year too if I'm not mistaken

Nintendo’s was cool

What happened to the yoshi game, I felt they didn’t show anything really besides smash...I’ll cop a new switch when the online drops

Also did they say they are hoping for online play to be ready?

Nintendo don't care about e3 anymore. They announce things throughout the year. They literally only had 1 game at e3 last year I think they skipped a year too if I'm not mistaken

Nintendo has never cared about E3... they had their own thing, Space World or some ****. Just Nintendo being Nintendo, not giving a **** about anything and collecting a check because they can.

Nintendo’s was cool

What happened to the yoshi game, I felt they didn’t show anything really besides smash...I’ll cop a new switch when the online drops

Also did they say they are hoping for online play to be ready?
They already showed enough gameplay
Prolly gonna show during treehouse presentation later today or tomorrow
Or do another direct this month or next

Can’t sugarcoat it though, since the excitement has died down

Sony won E3 this year. Overall showed more quality content with more games

Nintendo didn’t have a bad E3 by any means but I was expecting them to blow everyone out the water with new Odyssey DLC, Metroid 4 and Bayo 3 news, new Animal Crossing among other things

Really hype for FighterZ, Mario Party and Smash regardless
I mean it depends
Those Sony games looked nice
Specially that Japan samurai one
But I know I ain’t ever gonna buy that ****
Only thing interested me was tlou2 and Spider-Man
Everything else Sony has wasn’t all that
Looked nice
But a game is more than just looking nice

The Switch is worse than the PSP with the ports. Really makes you regret owning a Wii U that much more...
Splatoon 2 isn’t a port though
Plus that dlc expansion coming next month
I’m fine at least the ports are GREAT games
And not just any old thing

DfgqHeSUEAAeD3F.jpg:orig

Splatoon 2 isn’t a port though
Plus that dlc expansion coming next month
I’m fine at least the ports are GREAT games
And not just any old thing

Ok games that were just released on the previous console. It's cool though, I understand, The Wii U was a massive failure. They needed to sell those games to someone.

Also... never cared for a single Mario Party game.

Now that it’s been announced
And excitement wearing off
How the hell
They gonna sell 20 million consoles
Like that number just seems crazy high to me now

Good question

My guess is.........they're really banking on the Pokemon Let's Go games to deliver.

Remember, the deadline for the "20M sold units" is actually March 2019......not the end of this year itself. So that's why it makes sense they dropped Smash Ultimate to Dec. 7th, they needed a holiday seller BESIDES Pokemon Let's Go to pull in the goods.

Granted, Nintendo usually gives us 2 more Directs later this year.......one in September and most likely one in late Nov./early Dec., so Nintendo could be hiding something for January 2019 or February 2019 that can push that 20M number

Good question

My guess is.........they're really banking on the Pokemon Let's Go games to deliver.

Remember, the deadline for the "20M sold units" is actually March 2019......not the end of this year itself. So that's why it makes sense they dropped Smash Ultimate to Dec. 7th, they needed a holiday seller BESIDES Pokemon Let's Go to pull in the goods.

Granted, Nintendo usually gives us 2 more Directs later this year.......one in September and most likely one in late Nov./early Dec., so Nintendo could be hiding something for January 2019 or February 2019 that can push that 20M number
Oh yeah
Pokémon coming right before Black Friday
Damn
Plus they getting them full price sells of Pokémon
No Black Friday discounts on that
Watch Sony and ms try to undercut switch price.
I doubt they do a price discount on the system on Black Friday too
Bet u still gonna be full price

Mcflyy Mcflyy said u can just plug a headset into the console no need for the Nintendo app for voice chat

Soooo Nintendo had standard voice chat this whole damn time
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom