• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New 8BitDo Wireless "Switch Controllers" confirmed

8BitDoSwitch.jpg

Mcflyy Mcflyy said u can just plug a headset into the console no need for the Nintendo app for voice chat

Soooo Nintendo had standard voice chat this whole damn time
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Nintendo trying to jebait ppl to make us install that stupid phone app, when we had voice chat on our regular **** the entire team

:smh:

This is only the battle royale game mode, however. The Save the World mode won’t be included in this release. You will, however, be able to play against PC, Mac, Xbox One and mobile players through the Switch version. You’ll also be able to connect any standard headset 3.5 mm headset to the Switch for voice chat, which is very possibly a first for the system.

https://www.polygon.com/e3/2018/6/12/17437762/fortnite-nintendo-switch-release-date-e3-2018-trailer

It took Fortnite to get Nintendo to enable this feature on our actual Switch.............we had to wait until Fortnite for this to be possible.

**** Sakes Nintendo

voicechat for all games
or just fornite goes into effect on thurs :nerd:

Stay tuned I suppose.........someone will most likely ask that question soon once this spreads around to the general public.

They only just announced the news on the Treehouse Live, so only a small number of people online know about it.

I'm sure this will make headlines soon, and more people will be ready to ask that question for us.

Didn’t even realize til now but we STILL didn’t get any new information about the online service, retro games or even Sega Classics :smh:

Didn’t even realize til now but we STILL didn’t get any new information about the online service, retro games or even Sega Classics :smh:

They're probably saving it for the September Direct............which is the same time as the Online Service launch

(and you damn well know they're doing a September and November Direct again like last year)

They're probably saving it for the September Direct............which is the same time as the Online Service launch

(and you damn well know they're doing a September and November Direct again like last year)
bruh nintendo comes correct
with the directs
they kinda get straight to the point
which i like
sometimes theres more questions i want answered
but for the most part they have all the info in these directs

So they left some stuff out of the E3 presentation..............starting with Mario

Cappy is in Smash Ultimate after all, but he's pretty low key (and I don't blame them keeping it low key, Cappy's abilities are TOO BROKEN for Smash).

So Mario has FLUDD and CAPPY in Smash Ultimate.........wow

Hyped for Dragonball Fighter Z since I don’t have a PS4 or Xbox and super Smash bros ultimate since I never picked up the wiiU version (only 3DS but gave it to my nephew)
Coppin Super Mario Party to play with my lady and nephews

So they left some stuff out of the E3 presentation..............starting with Mario

Cappy is in Smash Ultimate after all, but he's pretty low key (and I don't blame them keeping it low key, Cappy's abilities are TOO BROKEN for Smash).

So Mario has FLUDD and CAPPY in Smash Ultimate.........wow

they spoke about cappy after the introduction to the characters.

they spoke about cappy after the introduction to the characters.

Yeah I missed that, but it is understandable after watching that new Mario Smash trailer.

Cappy is literally just "a taunt move," that is all. He literally has no effect to the gameplay (which if Cappy did, he'd be BROKEN).

Yeah I missed that, but it is understandable after watching that new Mario Smash trailer.

Cappy is literally just "a taunt move," that is all. He literally has no effect to the gameplay (which if Cappy did, he'd be BROKEN).
I'd become my opponent then make him fall off the stage

I just caught up on the Smash sand Mario Party trailers. I wish we could get a Metroid Trilogy on Switch. I’m more interested in the lore of that series now. Smash looks like 4.5 but it’s whatever to me. I didn’t really play Smash 4 much. I never even got to play the DLC characters. Hopefully I can get some practice in and then run with you guys come December.

Cloud and Roy :smokin

coulda been a triple jump by throwing his cap
thought thats what they were gonna do
and cappy name sounds trash in hindsight :lol:

Back
Top Bottom