• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The more the game plays like Melee the better.

On a different note, would you guys recommend buying Super Mario 3D World at the discount Nintendo is selling right now on the online store? They have it at $39.99 until 9/11.

On a different note, would you guys recommend buying Super Mario 3D World at the discount Nintendo is selling right now on the online store? They have it at $39.99 until 9/11.

3D world is an amazing game but it's more fun if you're playing with multiple people. Honestly I wouldn't recommend it if you plan on playing solo. I never play it unless I have a lot of friends over...or the occasional chick that only knows how to play Mario games :evil:

Honestly I wouldn't buy it from the eshop
U can find it for 39.99 at a store
Just do some price matching and stuff
Games like that I rather have physical
cause of the lack of storage on the Wii u
32gb ain't alot
And im not sure what's coming down the pipeline

If you have pokemon x, you get a free level 50 heracross via mystery gift and if you have pokemon y you get a pinsir. Also if you go to a gamestop, you can ask for a mega evolution stone code for either of those. The code ends I think the 18. Not sure if people still play pokemon but thought Id share

I have to admit, I stopped playing X about halfway through. I felt like I wasn't going to get into all the new developments with the series since I last seriously played it (Gold/Silver generation) and I stopped wanting to go on.

Which is probably a mistake on my part. Seems like it was a good game.

8 hour stream with some talk about upcoming 3DS and Wii U games

Damn, I just bought the wrong game from eshop. What can I do, meant to get 3D world but bought Mario Bros U and I have the physical copy. Is there anything I can do?

Damn, I just bought the wrong game from eshop. What can I do, meant to get 3D world but bought Mario Bros U and I have the physical copy. Is there anything I can do?

I suppose you could call customer service, but they might not be able to do much

I'd suggest trading in your physical copy at BB. They are doing a 50% trade in bonus. This is an option if Nintendo cannot help you.

Thanks guys. I tried contacting them, they're closed. Umma try again 2morrow, I absolutely did not want to spend $85.

I suppose you could call customer service, but they might not be able to do much

They're going to put the money back into my account. They said I bought the console that came with NSMBU and NSLU. They were real nice about it, so that was cool. They also said it's one time only and they never ever have done this.

Ubisoft finally announced the release date for the Wii U version of WatchDogs and it comes out November 21st.

Nintendo also announced a partnership with Gamestop to release an exclusive 3DS XL with a NES look.

nes_3ds_xl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom