• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Too much slander on Sony. I love my switch but can't deny the exclusives coming to Sony from the presentation.

Only slander Sony deserves is that first 30 minutes of execution of their presentation..............15 minute intermission, really?! Sony is firing someone for that **** right there.

But the presentation of the games were great, basically what I expected from Sony.

Minus Death Stranding.............b/c Kojima is creeping me the **** out AND has officially gone psycho. Not even Resident Evil can get this ******* bat**** repulsive, and I've seen a ton from that game series.

Only slander Sony deserves is that first 30 minutes of execution of their presentation..............15 minute intermission, really?! Sony is firing someone for that **** right there.
But the presentation of the games were great, basically what I expected from Sony. Minus Death Stranding.............b/c Kojima is creeping me the **** out AND has officially gone psycho.
Yeah I was puzzled with the intermission but was excited for everything else. Wouldn't mind seeing RE2 remake on the Switch.

In truth I don’t either
Have had all 3 the past 3 gens
But I enjoy ruffling ps and m$ fans feathers
They be so sensitive
Us nintendo fans
Just enjoy games
And don’t care bout nothing else
But then other folks
Get so butthurt
It’s hilarious
After all the trash talking settles, I feel the same way. I just want good and fun games to play. I cop every console so it’s whatever. I recently played some DKC:TF and MK 8 with the kids and it was funny as hell (I don’t know how I got so garbage at MK :} ) the only console I barely play is Xbox. I bought strictly for Gears 4 and was disappointed. I’ll be back for Gears 5 tho :lol:

Also portability isn’t a big factor for me. I’m taking the big screen experience every time. I like to be relaxed and in the comforts of my home when I play games. If I’m traveling, I’d rather just listen to music or some podcast.

4 minutes left............

hype.gif

But the presentation of the games were great, basically what I expected from Sony.

Minus Death Stranding.............b/c Kojima is creeping me the **** out AND has officially gone psycho. Not even Resident Evil can get this ****ing bat**** repulsive, and I've seen a ton from that game series.

You too much of a vet to be this brand new with Kojima :lol:

Back
Top Bottom