Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
78078678-FC9F-42DE-BBA9-1591EB1FECEE.jpeg

Shoutout to dude in the Mario suit you know he was burning up in there under the Florida sun :lol:

played it for the first time today... man its great...i love that you can play it handheld and on your TV which makes it look way better but the convenience of playing it on the go is dope too...tomorrow going to cop a travel case and street fighter at my local walmart... the games i do want to cop eventually zelda, smash bros and mario kart then id be good for a while really... and thanks for recommending mario odyssey game is really legit!

Last edited:
Reviews sitting pretty much where I expected

2C07C96E-99FA-42F1-82B0-C72E42B84B34.jpeg

Even though I know it ain’t what I want out of a Paper Mario game I’m still excited to play and grab it on Friday

Nintendo just gotta give us the Paper Mario Trilogy for the Switch now

I been more excited for 3D World than the idea of the remasters this whole time

I’ve come to realize that most likely if that remastered collection does exists that they’ll just be upres’d ports which isn’t all too exciting by itself :lol:

To be fair, most Nintendo games aren’t that demanding graphically. I don’t really think the Mario games need too much done to them. Maybe Sunshine due to the analog triggers? I’m not even sure how that affects the game, I just always see people mention that when discussing Sunshine :lol:

Back
Top Bottom