Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Monopoly adding fuel to the fire

That Monopoly board straight up teasing...........that 3D Mario collection is definitely real after this AND that Uniqlo collabo t-shirt.

(Definitely want that Monopoly set for them "post-COVID 19 pandemic" house parties)

That Monopoly board straight up teasing...........that 3D Mario collection is definitely real after this AND that Uniqlo collabo t-shirt.

(Definitely want that Monopoly set for them "post-COVID 19 pandemic" house parties)
monopoly be so wild of a game
i hate playing on themed monopoly boards
people be making up their own rules as it is
dont need a themed board adding to that

Rumor: F-Zero Twitter account from Nintendo potentially found
Posted on July 16, 2020 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in General Nintendo, Rumors
F-Zero

After fans came across a potential Twitter account for Super Mario’s 35th anniversary, they’ve again been poking around the social media website to find other possible hidden user names from Nintendo. That sleuthing may now have resulted in a discovery tied to F-Zero.
The account in question is @FZeroJP,/b>. Just like the Super Mario account, it has the same “aaaaaaa” handle. By attempting to reset the account password, we can see that an email would be sent to n*******.**.**, which could very well be nintendo.co.jp – Nintendo’s Japanese website. We also know that the account was registered on March 16, so it’s not someone simply trying to piggyback off of the Super Mario findings from earlier this week.

Reviews sitting pretty much where I expected

2C07C96E-99FA-42F1-82B0-C72E42B84B34.jpeg

Even though I know it ain’t what I want out of a Paper Mario game I’m still excited to play and grab it on Friday

Nintendo just gotta give us the Paper Mario Trilogy for the Switch now

give me the trilogy so I can complete them. Then take my switch and throw it in the ocean my life’s work is complete

It’s crazy how much IP Nintendo sits on. I mean they can charge damn near full retail for paper Mario remakes and we would eat it up.

they will never go broke lol

give me the trilogy so I can complete them. Then take my switch and throw it in the ocean my life’s work is complete

It’s crazy how much IP Nintendo sits on. I mean they can charge damn near full retail for paper Mario remakes and we would eat it up.

they will never go broke lol
I’d give my first born for the first three Paper Mario games on a single cartridge

THE LAST ZELDA GAME I REALLY LVED WAS OCARINA OF TIME , IS BOTW GOOD BY OOT STANDARDS?
Is it as Revolutionary for overall gaming, no. Is it revolutionary for a Zelda/Nintendo game? Absolutely.

It’ll give you all the feels of Ocarina of Time and nostalgia of your childhood.

Jesus. Odyssey is so damn good. Goat Mario game for me. Didn’t want it to end.

I just beat it recently too. Last week and now all ive been doin is playing the Luigi Balloon game... gotten 9999 coins couple times pretty fast :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom