• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’m all over Hyrule Warriors. Going to try to put some more dents in my backlog this weekend especially if the wife heads out of town. Got a bunch of Indie titles I want to grab as well (Hades, Rivals of Aether, etc.)

My recent pickups

2E63EFC7-B537-4856-BF52-F0D8EBE20117.jpeg

Received (2)$75 off $100 instacart promo. Bought groceries and got this basically free through instcart walmart. Paid $45 total for this game plus $60 worth of groceries/house needs :pimp:

Got 1 more promo to use.. Anything i should get?

Thank for the recommendation on zelda botw.. Still playing and loving it.. My daughter whos 6 loves the game bros.

20201011_153757.jpg

Last edited:
Received (2)$75 off $100 instacart promo. Bought groceries and got this basically free through instcart walmart. Paid $45 total for this game plus $60 worth of groceries/house needs :pimp:

Thank for the recommendation on zelda botw.. Still playing and loving it.. My daughter whos 6 loves the game bros.

20201011_153757.jpg
It’s a ways out but you should definitely be copping Mario 3D World in February day one

Best 3D Mario game and it ain’t close

We can all agree that Mario sunshine is complete trash. Unbearably bad

Stop...........look even though I agree with debso debso that Sunshine is the "least refined AND terribly executed in game design" out of all the 3D Mario games, it ain't ****ing trash. There is still certain aspects in Sunshine that holds enough value to be carried over into a game like Odyssey. And I was one of the folk that complained about Sunshine's gameplay months ago in this very thread, so that says something lol

I still recommend people play Sunshine "for the experience" at the bare minimum..........it isn't a trash game to the point where I would never recommend anyone experience it (like Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels). Hell, I still want to finish Sunshine on the 3D All-Stars collection despite how unbearable a number of these levels are LOL

20201011_153757.jpg
Info on the instacart promo? I use them every 2 weeks for grocery delivery, how can I get said promo.

Info on the instacart promo? I use them every 2 weeks for grocery delivery, how can I get said promo.

It was just emailed to me from instacart. I have the codes but unsure if its only a 1 time use, reason why i have not shared them. Ill post once i use the other and you can give it a shot.

Check your instacart account. And go under promo and see it its there.

Before I cop a Switch for the kids, anybody know if I might as well just wait for the Holidays or are there any good deals right now?

Before I cop a Switch for the kids, anybody know if I might as well just wait for the Holidays or are there any good deals right now?

you may save a few bucks on 1st party games and there may be a bundle or something but it will be hard to get.

The Switch itself does not really go on sale.

Wait for Nov. for a possible sale or a good bundle.

If you're not 100 on the switch the switch lite might go on sale.

They should’ve at least made the switch lite Bluetooth so you could stream to the TV if you wanted to.
Same exact thing I said to myself. Hell I don't know why they didn't do that with the regular switch instead of a dock.

I also wonder why the switch lite couldn't act as an extra controller for the switch.

Nintendo really needs a competitor in this arena so they can be less comfortable. Its pretty clear PlayStation isn't going to do anything mobile and MS/Xbox think they're competing with Amazon and Google not the OGs in the gaming industry.

Anyone copping this..?

Gameplay looks fast ashell unless video is sped up compared to botw. Im not a zelda die hard, so things dont bother me oppose from the comment section on youtube.

Love botw man.. Sold and gifted all the games i inittially bought for the switch. Mario odyssey, super smash, mario party, and jumpforce.. Which i played for about 5 mins each..

Only playing Zelda botw. This game is too good. But comparing the calamity gameplay compared to botw.. Why link aint got moves like he did 100 years ago ? Lol

Back
Top Bottom