• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pikablu was a name people made up for Marill before Gold/Silver came out

183Marill.png

The sprite in the game convention demo looked like a blue Pikachu to them.

I vividly remember being in elementary school and kids were telling me that this was Pikachu's brother :lol:

Searched everywhere for the new upgraded switch but cannot find them. Anyone has a clue where i could buy one?

Searched everywhere for the new upgraded switch but cannot find them. Anyone has a clue where i could buy one?

From what I heard from some folk, the new upgrade switch models are usually found in areas where the "old switch models" were already sold out in the previous 2 weeks.

So if most of the stores in local area had A LOT OF OLDER SWITCH MODELS ON THE SHELF, you ain't gonna find them UNTIL one of those stores run out of stock of the current Switches sitting on the shelf.

Nintendo filed something with the FCC for a SNES controller that's compatible with the Switch. Probably means SNES games are coming to the online service.

ive been thinking about taking the plunge into modding my switch. I'm actually thinking about picking up a second hand touch pad that i'll mod and use as a dedicated switch so if/when it gets banned my other switch still has online access while i can use the other for roms.

Back
Top Bottom