• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FB_IMG_1566519845233.jpg

That Mario statue look life like lol

The steelbook for Luigi Game is awesome...why Nintendo doesn’t show steelbook/collectors edition love to the America’s is crazy

I swear Nintendo is catching up or has passed PS4 on the number of highest rated exclusives. They seem to be on fire right now. And that isn’t even speaking on all the ports and remasters on the go.

Anyone make the upgrade for the bigger battery and joycons?

I've never played a Dragon Quest game but Dragon Warrior Monsters 1 and 2 on the Gameboy Color are two of my favorite games ever.

Anyone else grabbing Blasphemous ? This will hold me over until the next Hollow Knight game. It's basically Castlevania and Bloodborne in one.

I have Dragon Quest VIII on PS2 (completely forgot about that game), but everywhere has said this game is a masterpiece. I’m all about my sales so when this one drops, I’ll probably cop.

Really fascinated with the time travel and graphics change with that. Such a nice touch and nostalgic for long time fans.

On the topic of Remasters - The fact that FF8 is only 20 bucks and completely graphically overhauled is instant cop status. Looking forward to finally beating that game.

I still have Rondo of Blood to finish along with Bloodstained: RotN. I'll grab Blasphemous on one of the many PS4 sales down the line. It looks dope!

luigis mansion 3 is a day one purchase.
haven't played the other two tho...

i'm hoping for a new dkc soon...hopefully with kremlins now that Nintendo remember to use k rool again.
hopefully its not so zoomed out too. and the dope music is back.
unpopular opinion but the music in returns and tropical freeze wasn't anywhere near as good as dkc 1 and 2...or 3.

Super Mario Odyssey was fun, but way too easy. Felt like a game where I was just going through the motions. I put Sunshine, Galaxy, and SM64 above it.

Mario 64 was great for its time but like most games from that generation, it’s aged like cheese under the fridge

Super Mario Odyssey is still the "worst" 3d Mario game for me. It's not bad but I'd rather play SM64 and Galaxy games. I don't think I've played Sunshine so I won't include it.

That festival did nothing for me, I must be getting old man :lol:

I'll buy 3d World again. Truth is, I feel that it wasn't that great and definitely overrated. It's not what I wanted from a "3d" Mario game but after playing SMM2, I'm willing to give it another shot and possibly tackle Champion Road.

Back
Top Bottom