• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cant decide if im starting DQ or Fire emblem next. never played a DQ game before
I can't speak on Fire Emblem but DQ11 was my first DQ game. I still need to finish it but it you're looking for an old school traditional turn based RPG, DQ11 is great. The fact that you can even turn on 16-bit graphics on Switch version almost had me willing to double dip and cop for Switch but I knew I wasn't ready to sink in another 60+ hours when I already have a huge backlog.

I ain't going to lie, I don't think it's really hard but I have been using the restore points or whatever they're called. Most of these games I've already beat. I'm just playing for fun, not trying to prove anything to myself anymore or anyone for that matter :lol:
Man that one dungeon where you fight that worm that can knock you down the holes pissed me OFF lol. If it wasn't for rewind I probably would have stopped playing. Maybe I just suck at games now

Still mad annoying they paired a royal blue Joycon with neon yellow as opposed to just 2 blues but it was a must

This setup gonna have to do until they make me buy another full set just to get the right blue Joycon :smh:

541F1E8B-D751-4EB1-950A-0F2C69DA1A0E.jpeg

I was just saying yesterday I would love ALTTP remake to happen. Loving links awakening so far but it’s been really easy, my only gripe :lol:

Just picked up skyrim yesterday. Dude at the counter said he had like 600 hours in...might just have to return it lmao

As of June
Let’s go has almost 11 million combined
So it’s prolly o we 11 mil at this ooint
And u saying 10 mil by end of Jan???
I’d like to see that happen
But they better wow us right before release
It’s looking extra regular and gimmicky right now

The thing is Pokemon is going to have a Switch Lite edition. You know that will be doing numbers this holiday season. Plus many, like me, passed on Let’s Go to wait for a real game edition. I suspect they’ll move the units. It won’t beat Smash, but they’ll make the moves.

Where’s the overall Switch at in term of Consoles? I’m sure they’re close to 40 million, so as long as 25% of owners buy Pokémon this holiday season, they’ll reach my projection.

Damn near every game including remasters have sold way more than I think many projected. The first real Pokemon on a console+handheld, I think Pokemon sells 15-20 million at a minimum.

I might be canceling my pre-order though.

People are mad as hell about Charizard and all the Gen 1 rehashing. It's not even the best Gen I don't get it. Gen 2>>>

Damn near every game including remasters have sold way more than I think many projected. The first real Pokemon on a console+handheld, I think Pokemon sells 15-20 million at a minimum.

I might be canceling my pre-order though.
no yeah we all agree
but he saying it ill do 10 mill by jan

I think I'll just spend the fall getting up with some games I didn't jump on at launch these last few months like Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest XI S.

We're less than a month out and the urge to pick Pokémon up just isn't there for me.

Back
Top Bottom