• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I'll just spend the fall getting up with some games I didn't jump on at launch these last few months like Fire Emblem and Dragon Quest XI S.

We're less than a month out and the urge to pick Pokémon up just isn't there for me.
Yeah I’m not gonna put myself in the same hole I did with Let’s Go :smh:

You know that it only works on Pokemon of the opposite sex... I'm waiting for comments from the Alphabet Community.
Yo is that real??

bahahahah can’t wait for that backlash :rofl:

Twitter gonna be up in arms campaigning about same sex Pokémon relationships :lol:

:lol:

D3B05179-70D1-4B82-A0E5-6ABDA8FE1CED.png

LM3 look like it should be copped at $30 or less. I wish they'd give Luigi the respect he deserves and go all-out with a real adventure for him.

My PS4 died so I've been playing my Switch more. I dropped Bayonetta 1 for 2 since I beat it on 360 years ago. Bayo 1 just felt too outdated for me to finish it again. Bayo 2 was great though. It's a good thing I finished Astral Chain first because although they are different games from Platinum, Bayo 2 is definitely better than Astral Chain.

I'm on Link's Awakening now and I'm also finally going back to collect all moons in Odyssey. Unfortunately my save data didn't transfer to my current Switch when I gave my son my old one so I have to start from scratch.

I'm hooked on Asphalt 9 :lol:

If anyone is into arcade-ish racers (it has a few Burnout elements in it), it's a free-to-play game on the eShop that actually is on any ******** in terms of how they handle monetization.

At some point I plan to pick up Bayonetta 1+2. I had 1 years ago but I don’t remember for what console (I think Wii).

I agree with Gordonson Gordonson , Asphalt 9 is legit! Simple and fun. Easily play for hours without notice.

I havent read up on it much but im grabbing pokemon. My switch collects dust and i havent even played Lets Go (which i copped day 1)

im weird but i guess i do it for the nostalgia

also need to update poll. Sword or shield?

Last edited:
Anyone copping Luigi’s Mansion today? Would’ve pre-ordered for that cool steelbook edition but it’s a Europe exclusive smh

Back
Top Bottom