• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
yo!!! mallow! so there's a chance at a real sequel to mario rpg one day if they're even considering putting him as a mii skin or whatever in smash.
i don't care what anyone says, mario rpg >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> paper mario, thousand year door, color splash, the **** on ds, 3ds, etc., etc.
The costume didn’t mean nothing man

Geno was a costume last game :lol:

Also, Thousand Year Door better

The costume didn’t mean nothing man

Geno was a costume last game :lol:

Also, Thousand Year Door better
Better than what...?

Mario rpg's soundtrack alone is better than any game on the gamecube, the switch, the 64, the ds, 3ds, etc.

The party is far better with actual unique characters plus toadstool and bowser instead of random enemies with wigs and ****.

Bosses are cooler...

It's just a better game. The only thing thousand year door has on it is the length.

RPG is good but had nowhere near the great story telling nor character development that Thousand Year Door had

any one excited for pokemon sword and shield?? havent played since x and y but im hoping the change up in the pokedex and gigamax evolutions will shake things up on the competitive end. i dont know much about z moves but i did enjoy mega evolutions in x and y sucks that i wont be returning

any one excited for pokemon sword and shield?? havent played since x and y but im hoping the change up in the pokedex and gigamax evolutions will shake things up on the competitive end. i dont know much about z moves but i did enjoy mega evolutions in x and y sucks that i wont be returning
I'm excited for it but I'm worried at the same time. Even if the game is great I'm gonna be thinking about how 500 mon are just missing. That kinda ruins things for me, some of my favorites that have been with me since Ruby in 03 cant come to this new game smh. But yeah, competitive is gonna be interesting this go around. I hated Z moves but megastars were cool. This new dynamax, Gigantimax gimic seems like a mix of the 2 and I'm honestly not a fan. But we'll see how it goes, I'll be playing day one.

Let's go :pimp:.

IMG_1628.jpg

His Switch is modded, and the ISO is out there.

I swear I get one step closer to saying **** playing online every time you post stick stick :smh:
Not to be a **** but there’s only a handful of Nintendo games that have a worthy online. **** it, just do it :lol:

Not to be a **** but there’s only a handful of Nintendo games that have a worthy online. **** it, just do it :lol:

To each their own, if I felt this way I definitely would've modded my **** ages ago :lol:

I play Splatoon 2, Asphalt 9, and Smash online at least semi-regularly and I want to start digging more into Super Mario Maker 2's user content soon so I can't throw online access to the wind quite yet.

To each their own, if I felt this way I definitely would've modded my **** ages ago :lol:

I play Splatoon 2, Asphalt 9, and Smash online at least semi-regularly and I want to start digging more into Super Mario Maker 2's user content soon so I can't throw online access to the wind quite yet.
Well that’s why I said a handful. Unfortunately I can’t let go because S/NES is tied to online :smh:

His Switch is modded, and the ISO is out there.

I swear I get one step closer to saying **** playing online every time you post stick stick :smh:

Ahh okay that explains it. I’ve been thinking about picking up a second switch console (just the screen) to turn into a dedicated hacked home station. I play SSB and eventually pokemon exclusively online so getting banned on my main system isn’t an option.

Switch has plenty online especially if it is your only console.

Agreed, I may only play those that I mentioned but I know you rock with Paladins; there's Mario Kart 8D, I bet Tennis Aces still has a bit of a community, Dragon Ball FighterZ, Warframe, I don't know if Fortnite would be affected by being banned since it doesn't use the subscription but I'll toss it in, and I could easily throw in another 4-5 games I think have a good amount of online activity on the Switch.

It has more big 1st party multiplayer games than Sony, and an amount of 3rd party ones that's not TOO far below the other two systems.

Back
Top Bottom