Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Every 2,000 followers Neighborhood Nip receives on Twitter, we’ll all be the recipients of a brand spanking new MP3 as a show of his appreciation. “Smoking With My Stylist” serves as the first installment clocking in at a tad under two minutes. Any new Nip is a sign in the right direction, but here’s where the objective portion of these words come to a close.

Last edited:
Why has this man not blown yet? I thought for sure he was next up out the west since back in 2008 B.K. (Before Kendrick)

He's been keeping me waiting far too long.

Gimmie dat tape! 
pimp.gif

Not even that much of a Nip fan but hot damn that song is fire :pimp:

But how is a dope song like this not a single to an album? I really wish these rappers would value their music more and stop giving away so much for free. :smh:

Dropping a new song every 2,000 followers is a bad idea IMO. He's only dropped two songs so far, and his followers aren't even going up like that. It's appreciated though.

Dude needs to just drop the album/tape. His attempt to create buzz isn't working that well.

Nip been in the game too long to be be fishing for followers, make his brand look real weak

Alot of people may not like Ross, but mmg would have been a great look for nip, they just got a good chemistry

Nip been in the game too long to be be fishing for followers, make his brand look real weak

Alot of people may not like Ross, but mmg would have been a great look for nip, they just got a good chemistry
and thirsty.

i mean son has done da most he can do by himself, XXL freshman cover, cosigns, good mixtape run, buzz, etc

...without a machine or clique or crew behind him he's gonna keep hitting

that glass ceiling...

look at a cat like rocky fresh...he's already making move, and that dudes didn't have da GRAIN of buzz nip got.

Last edited:
I swear i'm the only white dude in NYC listening to him since Bullets Aint Got No Name :lol:

His music is always appreciated. Needs to sign with MMG already though. New tracks are too smooth :smokin :x

Last edited:

and thirsty.

i mean son has done da most he can do by himself, XXL freshman cover, cosigns, good mixtape run, buzz, etc

that glass ceiling...

look at a cat like rocky fresh...he's already making move, and that dudes didn't have da GRAIN of buzz nip got.

Then you add the fact that him and Ross got great chemistry. Woulda been a perfect fit.

and thirsty.

that glass ceiling...

I think he got too much pride

_ like him wants to build his brand from the ground up on his own

What he doesn't realize is..he's already exhausted all options, and it hasn't got him where he wants to be.

Hopefully he'll figure out MMG is his best option before it's too late.

and thirsty.

that glass ceiling...

I think he might be linking up with OPM (Dom Kennedy), they, along with Skeme, been tweeting about how they gonna take over the summer . . . it could just be region loyalty but idk . . . that would be a smart move but it wouldn't offer the same kinks a MMG deal would . . .

Nipsey would have been blown if he signed with Ross tho

And I agree, he been in the game waaay too long to view 2k followers as a milestone/accomplishment . . . Oh well, tracks are nice tho

Would love to see him on MMG. Him and Ross (throw Stalley in there, too) put out fire together.

Back
Top Bottom