Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

ONLY A CASE is still a banger & NIP’S homie G.I. JOE OMG is nice too his mixtape EXTRA GRAMS is pure flames....Dropped last yr NIP was on it ....

Yea I agree with your points but I meant he didn’t imagine himself dying like that at this point in his life...Of course when he was banging he thought about dying like that, But you made it out going through gang wars being on the frontline & when you get to your apex of success a sucka sniffs you out...It’s crazy because I’m the same age as NIP I still feel young at 33...This was a tragic way to go out because NIP was really starting to get his shine....SLAUSON BOY 2 has been in rotation since it dropped even when VICTORY LAP dropped last yr I still was bumping SLAUSON BOY 2..

That's the thing with gang life. Never can let your guard down TOO much.

I don’t think COWBOY aka BIG THUNDERCAT or BIG U had anything to do with it NIP is LIL THUNDERCAT those are his big homies.....From all accounts the gang culture is not as it was in the 80’s & 90’s it’s more cliques than anything....Too many dudes in gangs now I read somewhere there’s like 1200 members of the 60’s...No telling where this came from BIG U & COWBOY ain’t on the frontline anymore...They are the OG’s dude’s in their 40’s & 50’s just to think about NIP’s right hand man FATTS got killed like 2 yrs ago no telling what came behind that...The 2 murders maybe connected you never know with gangs a lot of infighting...

Don’t think cowboy had anything to do with it honestly.

But I didn’t know Holder had pics with Nips BM

Smhhhhh

Last edited:
284B43AA-98D1-4148-B896-FB374240778C.jpeg

According to TMZ...
the man had sold Holder marijuana earlier in the day on March 31. Holder reportedly went to the man’s apartment around 2 p.m., accusing the man of selling him weed that was laced with another drug.

They went into the hallway to talk, and according to the statements ... Holder was “breathing very heavily and appeared very excited and very agitated.” When Holder got more hostile, the neighbor tried to return to his apartment but was allegedly pistol-whipped in the back of the head.

If his weed really was laced NIP set him off when he called him a rat dude was already on the edge NIP literally is gone for nothing...

Last edited:
Don’t think cowboy had anything to do with it honestly.

But I didn’t know Holder had pics with Nips BM

Smhhhhh

I dont think Big Thundacat had anything to do with it either. It seems like he still move freely in the hood.

Also, wouldnt be surprised if Baby Sh***y was in a pic they all from the same hood. BG Knoccout said in the Vlad interview that he used to be on Nipsey label & said all the Sh***ies are known in LA. Big, Lil & Baby

Back
Top Bottom