Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

This the real Nipsey I knew of along with the slapping up that BET worker last year, now formulate your own opinion of how long you think this can last before it catches up to you.

I don't think anyone who's a NH supporter, not a fan but an actual supporter, is obvlivious to his mannerisms.

From his early catalog until VL, hell even on No Pressure (because I think that was finished after VL, it just released before VL you can hear him speak on the subjects he's passionate about. And the fact of the matter is there isn't one moral code for everyone to live by. Most of us on the outside looking in can form a similar conclusion to the situation in this vid. But in his mind, those 2 with people were out of line for how they approached the situation. Thats the thing with passion, it can be a tricky thing.

He was defintely caught in a duality between the streets and art, responding and reacting, stagnation and growth. But there's no denying the progress he made as an individual and for his community.

Personally, do I think he could have handled that situation differently? Absolutely. Is that an end all be all representation of who he was? Not in the slightest. That's not to make an excuse or give him a pass, thats just my take.

We all live by different codes of conduct but I think the hope is that the code evolves as we evolve. To make a positive impact with how we operate in this world.

Yeah that’s it. The community he is from, lol. Yeah the community he was from you don’t just enforce the rules instructing him to not park where it’s prohibited while working for BET or you will get slapped then bum rushed by a bodyguard and uhh, that’s just that! >D

Bottom line is when you reach a certain level you need to move different or get dealt with, period. Read that however you please. Not responding back on this matter.

Still trying to fathom a tower there. It will look interesting for sure. Given the surrounding area

Yeah that’s it. The community he is from, lol. Yeah the community he was from you don’t just enforce the rules instructing him to not park where it’s prohibited while working for BET or you will get slapped then bum rushed by a bodyguard and uhh, that’s just that! >D

Bottom line is when you reach a certain level you need to move different or get dealt with, period. Read that however you please. Not responding back on this matter.

Thank you. We know your agenda
See yaaa

"Family broken so I stand with my ******. Showed up to every shootout, but I ran from my feelings."
Nip whole verse a quotable. My favorite rapper ever. Still gets me in my feelings.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

Man he should have put this on Victory Lap!
This is the song I heard before the album dropped on his IG, and was disappointed it wasn’t on the official release

I assumed that was the drop to lead to VL2 is what I heard, hence the 2 flags. It was never confirmed though.

HBD THE GREAT. WE MISS YA CUZ

Back
Top Bottom