Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Just got my partial order today. Ordered in November, got tracking in December, delivered late February. Still no word on the other half of my order tho. Also FYI the tracking number still shows the package was never delivered to the post office, so if you also have that message don't worry about it.

Just got my partial order today. Ordered in November, got tracking in December, delivered late February. Still no word on the other half of my order tho. Also FYI the tracking number still shows the package was never delivered to the post office, so if you also have that message don't worry about it.

I made 3 orders about the same time. Got 2 of the 3 and still waiting on the last one. Gonna hit them up again.

Hopefully he it comes.

Nvm false alarm. It's the second half of my order. Never got tracking for it. Still no word on the first half of my order that I got tracking for last year in December.

Nip strike.. Rip..
7B75CF8B-13B2-43A7-B845-7BF13084F9C0.jpeg

My girl got me the Crenshaw skate deck for Christmas, it arrived a few weeks ago :lol: she was pissed it took so long

Got tracking today for the shirt I ordered yesterday. That's less than 24 hours. But still no word on my Black Friday order SMH. Gonna call that new customer service line next week.

Wow. New customer service is serious.

Sent an email yesterday after my post here. Got an immediate response from an automated email.

Woke up this morning to a refund plus 20% and a shipping email with the other items from the order plus some socks and a crenshaw mask. And they gave me a 25% off code...

Seems like they have thier stuff together.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom