Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Anyone order from them recently? Want to grab a hoodie for winter and definitely don't want this to be the case lol.

Snagged a couple of hats last month. They were here within a week. I live in Kansas City if that gives any context.

Snagged a couple of hats last month. They were here within a week. I live in Kansas City if that gives any context.
Thanks. Went ahead and just purchased this hoodie.
MadeBrandFlagZipHoodieRed_600x.png

Anybody copping anything 2mrw? Seems like they got the warehouse/inventory and customer service fully prepared for the traffic.

I guess I'd learn to wait for Black Friday next time. Would have saved some serious money.

Was making a Wiz playlist and of course had to throw Hopes and Dreams on there. Song had a great laidback vibe.

Not in the market for anything, but guessing they might have took some items down for the Black Friday sale? Either that or maybe they just sold out or discontinued?

Was just looking through the site and the hoodie I just recently purchased is no longer listed.

Was making a Wiz playlist and of course had to throw Hopes and Dreams on there. Song had a great laidback vibe.

Hope and Dreams is one of my favorite Wiz songs, but never knew there was a version with Nipsey.

Like the original version better, but pretty cool to see this.

Anybody copping anything 2mrw? Seems like they got the warehouse/inventory and customer service fully prepared for the traffic.

I ordered a few things with the 40% off. I’ve been wanting to order stuff before but was hesitant with all the talk about shipping delays. But 40% off was cool for me, and I’m fine getting the stuff whenever I get it.

The zip up hoodie I have fits pretty well. Isn't baggy at all. Quality/thickness of the materials is good.

My stuff from the Black Friday sale came in today. My xl in the shirts fit true to size. Knowing that it’s a fast turnaround time shipping wise now, I’ll be buying some more stuff soon in the future, with or without a discount code.

My stuff from the Black Friday sale came in today. My xl in the shirts fit true to size. Knowing that it’s a fast turnaround time shipping wise now, I’ll be buying some more stuff soon in the future, with or without a discount code.
Still no word on my Black Friday order SMH. My order from last year took 7 months.

Just got shipping for my Cyber Monday order. How we order in November but it's not gonna get to me until the end of next week :stoneface: we all want to support Nip, but they really need to better on the logistics side. The videos for Instagram are cool, but shipping sucks and the designs are getting worse by the day :smh:

Back
Top Bottom