Nirvana - In Utero Appreciation (20 Year Anniversary)

View media item 589780
My favorite Nirvana album is reissued today and just wanted to celebrate one of the greatest albums of the the 90's. After the success and clean sound of Nevermind, Kurt, Krist and Dave come back with this dirty and raw album. Only six when this album was released but it was one of the first whole albums I ever heard around 10 to 11 years old. Album reminds me of my cousin who put me on to 90's rock and rap, my 2 favorite music eras. He used to play this album all the time and "Dumb" was one of the first songs I learned all the words to. I'll probably end up picking up this album for him for his birthday due to how much Nirvana and this album meant to him growing up. Appreciate and discuss your favorite songs and moments on this album.

Any extras on the re-issue that make it worth checking out?

Goes with out saying, it's appreciated -one of my favorite bands of all time, from Bleach through to Unplugged they were a huge chunk of the soundtrack to my teens.

20 years tho...

heart-shaped box, rape me, & all apologies will never get old to me... some of my favorite nirvana tracks :nthat:

Any extras on the re-issue that make it worth checking out?

Goes with out saying, it's appreciated -one of my favorite bands of all time, from Bleach through to Unplugged they were a huge chunk of the soundtrack to my teens.

20 years tho...

"Forgotten Tune" is an never released instrumental jam, it's aight

Best thing this reissue offers from what I've read is a DVD of the MTV Live and Loud concert, supposedly one of their best and complete live shows captured in pretty good quality.

Back
Top Bottom