NKorea warns of nuclear war

SEOUL, South Korea - South Korea's president ordered his top security officials Sunday to deal "resolutely and squarely" with new North Korean warnings of a nuclear war on the eve of his U.S. visit. In Washington, Vice President Joe Biden said "God only knows" what North Korea wants from the latest showdown.

President Lee Myung-bak travels to Washington on Monday for talks with President Barack Obama that are expected to focus on the North's rogue nuclear and missile programs.

The trip comes after North Korea's Foreign Ministry threatened war with any country that stops its ships on the high seas under new sanctions approved by the U.N. Security Council in response to its May 25 nuclear test.

damn... These koreans just trying to start a war it seems like...
the rest of the article is in this link
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090614/ap_on_re_as/as_koreas_nuclear

smh.gif

They're bluffing. They know damn well if they started a nuclear war they'd be obliterated from the face of the planet. They talking the talk as usual,but they won't walk the walk.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

you already know if this goes down anyone within the vicinity of NYC will me perished

im scared

No because North Korea's missiles aren't capable of reaching that far. The most likely target of an attack on U.S. soil would be Alaska, Hawaii, orsomewhere on the West Coast. They also haven't even figured out how to mount a warhead on a long range missile anyways.

N Korea HAS TO BE BACKED BY SOMEONE. This makes no damn sense. Economically and Military wise we can DECIMATE THIS Country. How do they think they can fightthe world

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

you already know if this goes down anyone within the vicinity of NYC will me perished

im scared

No because North Korea's missiles aren't capable of reaching that far. The most likely target of an attack on U.S. soil would be Alaska, Hawaii, or somewhere on the West Coast. They also haven't even figured out how to mount a warhead on a long range missile anyways.

not even the president or highest rank military chief in command knows that kind of information, but you do?
and its called fighter jets
lulz

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

im scared

No because North Korea's missiles aren't capable of reaching that far. The most likely target of an attack on U.S. soil would be Alaska, Hawaii, or somewhere on the West Coast. They also haven't even figured out how to mount a warhead on a long range missile anyways.

not even the president or highest rank military chief in command knows that kind of information, but you do? and its called fighter jets lulz
I just said they have no technology to even mount a warhead on any missile.....

Because of their repetitive testing which has consistently failed. If they had that type of technology, they wouldn't be testing so many differentmissiles.

Back
Top Bottom