Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Cut Clements. Sign Nnamdi.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG.....This would be a freggin BASEDGODSEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.............This would be the best signing since Prime Time!!!!!!!!!!

not really sure what the surprise is. he was always going to be able to walk at the end of the deal. the option year pretty much made him untradeable even if the raiders could have executed it. actually, the entire contract made him untradeable.  i dont really care where he ends up but it only makes sense for a team with a legit defense to sign him.

not really sure what the surprise is. he was always going to be able to walk at the end of the deal. the option year pretty much made him untradeable even if the raiders could have executed it. actually, the entire contract made him untradeable.  i dont really care where he ends up but it only makes sense for a team with a legit defense to sign him.

Originally Posted by StickyRicky34

Get it done Jerry.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

roll.gif
ya right

the raiders had know idea that clause was in the contract. the NFLPA had to tell them
You gotta be pretty dumb to think any team of professional lawyers would overlook something like that.

I hope Nnamdi ends up in w/ the Eagles.

Asante Samuel x Nnamdi Asomugha would be
sick.gif
for opposing wide receivers.

No way the Eagles would pay Nnamdi.  They might not even pay Vick. 

Originally Posted by chrome vapors

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

roll.gif
ya right

the raiders had know idea that clause was in the contract. the NFLPA had to tell them
You gotta be pretty dumb to think any team of professional lawyers would overlook something like that.

I hope Nnamdi ends up in w/ the Eagles.

Asante Samuel x Nnamdi Asomugha would be
sick.gif
for opposing wide receivers.

No way the Eagles would pay Nnamdi.  They might not even pay Vick. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Don't yall think he'll want to go to a winner? He's been in turmoil his whole career in Oakland....He'll get a HUGE payday regardless of where he goes, but I think he's going to end up on a team that finished .500 or better.

• 8-8-0,
  • 3rd AFC West

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Don't yall think he'll want to go to a winner? He's been in turmoil his whole career in Oakland....He'll get a HUGE payday regardless of where he goes, but I think he's going to end up on a team that finished .500 or better.

• 8-8-0,
  • 3rd AFC West

Snyder is gonna pull the $$ out his (*#^..don't count the Skins out Nnamdi will be a ******* and we will still finish below .500 
roll.gif

Snyder is gonna pull the $$ out his (*#^..don't count the Skins out Nnamdi will be a ******* and we will still finish below .500 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I think Nnamdi really likes the Bay Area and with the momentum of Harbaugh becoming head coach I think the 49ers have a realistic shot to get him.

Let's hope so!!

Originally Posted by Bruce Waynee

I think Nnamdi really likes the Bay Area and with the momentum of Harbaugh becoming head coach I think the 49ers have a realistic shot to get him.

Let's hope so!!

Adam S. said he doesn't see Nnamdi returning
frown.gif

oh well, go to a good team and show the rest of the L what u bout Nnamdi
pimp.gif

just for entertainments sake, I would love to see Nnamdi on the Ravens or Steelers.

wooooooo (c) Ric Flair

Back
Top Bottom