Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Cut Clements. Sign Nnamdi.

this X 1000000000000000
nnamdi_asomugha.jpg
PAmukamara.jpg

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

The Jets will sign him instead of bringing Holmes and Cromartie back.
Santonio is the best receiver the Jets have had since Chrebet, they're not letting him walk. Cromartie on the other hand, smh, they better replace him.

Santonio is the best receiver the Jets have had since Chrebet, they're not letting him walk. Cromartie on the other hand, smh, they better replace him.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know his cover skills aren't as great, but he basically won ya that game yesterday with that return.

Just saying

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I know his cover skills aren't as great, but he basically won ya that game yesterday with that return.

Just saying

I hope theres a lockout next season I dont even want to watch football anymore, im disgusted. Im not one to wish death on anybody..but ummm DO IT AL!

I hope theres a lockout next season I dont even want to watch football anymore, im disgusted. Im not one to wish death on anybody..but ummm DO IT AL!

Back
Top Bottom