Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

The Jets will sign him instead of bringing Holmes and Cromartie back.
Santonio is the best receiver the Jets have had since Chrebet, they're not letting him walk. Cromartie on the other hand, smh, they better replace him.
I know his cover skills aren't as great, but he basically won ya that game yesterday with that return.

Just saying
I'll give him that, but he also let Pierre Garcon eat him up, so in a way, it just cancels out.

Originally Posted by EkinKlat

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

The Jets will sign him instead of bringing Holmes and Cromartie back.
Santonio is the best receiver the Jets have had since Chrebet, they're not letting him walk. Cromartie on the other hand, smh, they better replace him.
I know his cover skills aren't as great, but he basically won ya that game yesterday with that return.

Just saying
I'll give him that, but he also let Pierre Garcon eat him up, so in a way, it just cancels out.

I guess neither Al nor Nnamdi voided the contract, it's because he didn't meet certain incentives in 2010 which he had to meet in his contract to get that last year.
Nnamdi has said multiple times he wants to be a part of the Raiders revival and that he plans on seeing it through so we'll see what happens.

I guess neither Al nor Nnamdi voided the contract, it's because he didn't meet certain incentives in 2010 which he had to meet in his contract to get that last year.
Nnamdi has said multiple times he wants to be a part of the Raiders revival and that he plans on seeing it through so we'll see what happens.

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

Originally Posted by AG 47

Well if He wants to stay then great for the Raiders. But you know what Al should do? Just let Gallery go. You don't need him.

*Prays Gallery is allowed to test market and Bengals land him or someone better.*

Well if He wants to stay then great for the Raiders. But you know what Al should do? Just let Gallery go. You don't need him.

*Prays Gallery is allowed to test market and Bengals land him or someone better.*

He'll be back.

Spoiler [+]
he has to be.
frown.gif

He played at Cal then the Raiders. Hes not leaving the Bay. Cut the bum Clements. Do it Trent, Nnamdi and Prince!

He played at Cal then the Raiders. Hes not leaving the Bay. Cut the bum Clements. Do it Trent, Nnamdi and Prince!

Originally Posted by RKO2004

People may get pissed, but Gallery is a large part of our success. Best OL we have. I think we find a way to keep him....and don't yall have Andre Smith?

People may get pissed, but Gallery is a large part of our success. Best OL we have. I think we find a way to keep him....and don't yall have Andre Smith?

We got restaurants everywhere, whats your point? 

We got restaurants everywhere, whats your point? 

Back
Top Bottom