Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

Originally Posted by acidicality

DO IT BAALKE!!!

But I see him going back to the Raiders. Can't see him leaving the Bay.

He wont 
grin.gif
Just cross the bridge Nnamdi...

Do it Trent..

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

New Orleans has been trying to get dude since 08' and the door is wide open and he from Lafayette too? Shheeessshh. Send Bush else where, Sign Nnamdi, move jenkins to safety, and draft a decent 3 down back WE CAN DO IT lol
pimp.gif

Jenkins is a Saftey... Do you even watch football?

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

New Orleans has been trying to get dude since 08' and the door is wide open and he from Lafayette too? Shheeessshh. Send Bush else where, Sign Nnamdi, move jenkins to safety, and draft a decent 3 down back WE CAN DO IT lol
pimp.gif

Jenkins is a Saftey... Do you even watch football?

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by Buc Em

nnamdi-asomugha.jpg
 +
Aqib%20Talib.jpg
 =
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do it Dominik.

This!!!
I forget the exact numbers but once the salary cap issues get revolved Tampa will have the most cap space in the NFL by a large margin. I don't think Raheem thinks Biggers or Myron Lewis are ready to start full time right now so I'd definitely expect us to throw some money at Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by jmb1523

Originally Posted by Buc Em

nnamdi-asomugha.jpg
 +
Aqib%20Talib.jpg
 =
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Do it Dominik.

This!!!
I forget the exact numbers but once the salary cap issues get revolved Tampa will have the most cap space in the NFL by a large margin. I don't think Raheem thinks Biggers or Myron Lewis are ready to start full time right now so I'd definitely expect us to throw some money at Nnamdi.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Al Davis is theee GREATEST NFL front office personnel decision maker in history. His drafts are always spot on and no one should ever second guess his personnel decisions when it comes to players or coaches. All hail Skeletor.

The Chiefs sure gave it their all today. Haven't been to the playoffs since 90 something and their effort was second to none. Arrowhead must be proud.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Al Davis is theee GREATEST NFL front office personnel decision maker in history. His drafts are always spot on and no one should ever second guess his personnel decisions when it comes to players or coaches. All hail Skeletor.

The Chiefs sure gave it their all today. Haven't been to the playoffs since 90 something and their effort was second to none. Arrowhead must be proud.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DLo13

roll.gif

Only the Raiders...

I realize they had to think this was unlikely, but why even write that in there?

Ah well...

*insert 10 pages of "DO IT _____!!!!!" comments*

THIS

with that said. DO IT JERRY

Word.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by DLo13

roll.gif

Only the Raiders...

I realize they had to think this was unlikely, but why even write that in there?

Ah well...

*insert 10 pages of "DO IT _____!!!!!" comments*

THIS

with that said. DO IT JERRY

Word.

I hate to say it, but he will more then likely go to a team that will pay him the most money.

Carlos Rogers will not be a Skin next year, along with Haynesworth.

Snyder might give this guy $120 million..........
30t6p3b.gif

I hate to say it, but he will more then likely go to a team that will pay him the most money.

Carlos Rogers will not be a Skin next year, along with Haynesworth.

Snyder might give this guy $120 million..........
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

roll.gif
ya right

the raiders had know idea that clause was in the contract. the NFLPA had to tell them

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

roll.gif
ya right

the raiders had know idea that clause was in the contract. the NFLPA had to tell them

Back
Top Bottom