Nnamdi Asomugha to be a free agent

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

Y'all might as well give up now ... Jerry jones isn't playing games this year ...
As long as Romo is there, the NFC has nothing to worry about.
laugh.gif

Y'all might as well give up now ... Jerry jones isn't playing games this year ...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Because he's the problem...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess he'd prefer us to have his 24 interception (career high) throwing QB.

He will be a Cowboy. Mark my words.

Originally Posted by Proshares

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I guess he'd prefer us to have his 24 interception (career high) throwing QB.

He will be a Cowboy. Mark my words.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

roll.gif
ya right

the raiders had know idea that clause was in the contract. the NFLPA had to tell them
You gotta be pretty dumb to think any team of professional lawyers would overlook something like that.

I hope Nnamdi ends up in w/ the Eagles.

Asante Samuel x Nnamdi Asomugha would be
sick.gif
for opposing wide receivers.

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

Originally Posted by AG 47

I'm pretty sure we'll resign him to a longer contract. This was a move to free up more money to sign the rest of our guys....Seymour, Bush, Miller, Gallery...

That money has to come from somewhere.

roll.gif
ya right

the raiders had know idea that clause was in the contract. the NFLPA had to tell them
You gotta be pretty dumb to think any team of professional lawyers would overlook something like that.

I hope Nnamdi ends up in w/ the Eagles.

Asante Samuel x Nnamdi Asomugha would be
sick.gif
for opposing wide receivers.

I think Nnamdi really likes the Bay Area and with the momentum of Harbaugh becoming head coach I think the 49ers have a realistic shot to get him.

I think Nnamdi really likes the Bay Area and with the momentum of Harbaugh becoming head coach I think the 49ers have a realistic shot to get him.

this situation is incredible. raiders could lose their best player for nothing. maybe i should apply to their personnel office for a summer position, "dear al, i just completed a semester of contracts, which probably makes me more qualified than anyone in your front office to run football operations. give me the reigns this summer, i also have access to high level sports analysis from a source i can't divulge. just win baby. sincerely yours"

this situation is incredible. raiders could lose their best player for nothing. maybe i should apply to their personnel office for a summer position, "dear al, i just completed a semester of contracts, which probably makes me more qualified than anyone in your front office to run football operations. give me the reigns this summer, i also have access to high level sports analysis from a source i can't divulge. just win baby. sincerely yours"

Originally Posted by Cant Nobody Stop Me

Cut Clements. Sign Nnamdi.
PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG.....This would be a freggin BASEDGODSEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL.............This would be the best signing since Prime Time!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom